Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The European Union is re-organizing the organization  (Read 105 times)

Firaschaari

• View Profile
The European Union is re-organizing the organization
« on: November 14, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »

Representatives of 28 European Union member states are discussing a range of challenges posed by the increasing popularity of digital currencies

Where a meeting will be held in Vienna on September 7

He recently unveiled the agenda of the meeting, which is confined to discussing the lack of digital currencies for transparency

And the possibility of using them in money laundering and tax evasion as well as the financing of terrorism

On the other hand, the same meeting will discuss the new techniques used by digital currencies as they are considered an effective way to increase capital and general investment

Wazza13

• View Profile
Re: The European Union is re-organizing the organization
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:16:19 AM »

FeelsGood ;D

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 09:20:50 AM »

Thank you, very interesting! I am not sure if is a good sign that they discuss the cryptocurrencies again. They will sure make more taxes on it :(

jackl99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 08:50:40 PM »

Thank you, very interesting! I am not sure if is a good sign that they discuss the cryptocurrencies again. They will sure make more taxes on it :(
I'm completely agree with you. They probably prepare the new tax rules about crypto. I'm not sur they talk about crypto in itself and opportunities for the future.

v_i_p

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 09:41:30 PM »

I'm completely agree with you. They probably prepare the new tax rules about crypto. I'm not sur they talk about crypto in itself and opportunities for the future.
The greater the influence of regulators, the worse things are in the crypto market, the news is not exactly positive.

Soksuci

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 10:08:48 PM »

That the bad thing about human, they only see the bad side and never consider the good side

CryptoJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 06:03:29 AM »

And the possibility of using them in money laundering and tax evasion as well as the financing of terrorism

Yes, crypto can be used for illegal activities but so can any other currency including fiat. Some regulation can help mitigate those risks though.
Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register and Start Earning Today!

shanacute14

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 06:53:48 AM »

That is a good news that there will have an organization can be conducted with european union.

killat

• 30K Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 07:15:37 AM »

They will understand sooner or later that is better to regulate cryto even if they are not big fans of it, as they cannot stop this phenomenon to develop. Cryto is already here and will continue to exist long time from now.

The bit question is if European Union will consider cryto as asset or currency, as between this 2 categories there are huge differences regarding paying taxes.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 07:32:31 AM »

I hope european union will choose the thing that will benefit all of us and not only them. Looking forward for a good outcome of this reorganization.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 10:19:41 AM »

Lets see what will happen? But its better if they accept the crypto and try to make it adoptable in real life..

v_i_p

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 10:22:16 PM »

I hope european union will choose the thing that will benefit all of us and not only them. Looking forward for a good outcome of this reorganization.
I very much doubt this, previous decisions of regulators only aggravated the negative trends.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2018, 12:51:19 AM »

Maybe they are just going with the flow, they will make bad or good news that will surely affect the price of cryptocurrencies and soon they will all got crypto assets too.