Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: BTC RE-TEST!  (Read 325 times)

Mace29

• View Profile
BTC RE-TEST!
« on: November 15, 2018, 06:30:38 AM »

Hey guys, do you think btc can still bounce back? Since there's a massive dumped happened just yesterday evening? Some of the Technical analysis experts says that if BTC will remain in 5800-6500 level the bear market will be extended probably until 2020. But if it hits the 2000-4000 level it will be a springboard for Bullrun? What can you say about this? Any opinions?

awoben

• View Profile
Re: BTC RE-TEST!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:37:53 AM »

Most of analysis from experts has been proven wrong by btc, btc can bounce back anytime, we just have to be in, not to get caught.

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 01:17:06 PM »

Most of analysis from experts has been proven wrong by btc, btc can bounce back anytime, we just have to be in, not to get caught.

Well you have a point. We just need to be prepared. And better accumulate while the btc is still very cheap.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 05:28:26 PM »

Hey guys, do you think btc can still bounce back? Since there's a massive dumped happened just yesterday evening? Some of the Technical analysis experts says that if BTC will remain in 5800-6500 level the bear market will be extended probably until 2020. But if it hits the 2000-4000 level it will be a springboard for Bullrun? What can you say about this? Any opinions?
BTC now is step in new big down trend. The price can down lower. You should buy more btc when the price reach 5000 usd

saltedegg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »

btc price now is 5500usd.  almost all cryptos suffer 10%-20% decrease in value.  if btc goes below 5k, hopefully there will be more investors coming in to push price back higher.

Pivooooo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 08:23:24 PM »

The price has fallen sharply and Bitcoin may continue to fall in the next few days. I was shocked when Bitcoin dropped fast and i believe this is a good opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin at $ 5,600.

blokceyin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 11:22:06 PM »

As far as understand price fall was about mining war and won't keep continue. Bitcoin will surely bounce back imho.

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 12:27:29 AM »

no one could really tell what is going on with bitcoin. hope this is already the real bottom of bitcoin for the start of the bull run

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 01:01:31 AM »

no one could really tell what is going on with bitcoin. hope this is already the real bottom of bitcoin for the start of the bull run

We are all hoping for that. But let's see if btc continue to go down then i really cannot say anymore. Only the strongest will remain.

stock999

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 01:31:41 AM »

I think that the reason of the dump yesterday is BCH fork, most probably. People were buying BCH in order to earn on the fork, so BTC and other coins have been massively dropped. 
 So don't hurry with a final conclusion, better to wait a couple days after fork. The price should go  back if really this was a reason.

teststake

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 05:27:26 AM »

I think that the reason of the dump yesterday is BCH fork, most probably. People were buying BCH in order to earn on the fork, so BTC and other coins have been massively dropped.....

It was related to the BCH fork but is not because people were buying BCH lol.

The real reason is some miners transferred their hashrates from BTC to BCH for the BCH fork fights. BTC price dropped because of its hashrates loss.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 07:30:45 AM »

I see, so after the bch forked now how btc will reach again its high price? Are miners will shift again to btc and how long for the price to recover?

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 07:43:24 AM »

I believe that it is quite possible that we will soon be able to see the price of bitcoin in the region of three thousand dollars for one coin, this will be a rather sad event.

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 09:46:12 AM »

Even if this are all posible to happen, I still believe that btc will rise up again soon. I hope btc will not go down as low as 3000 usd.

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 11:00:08 AM »

I see, so after the bch forked now how btc will reach again its high price? Are miners will shift again to btc and how long for the price to recover?

I think If the BCH fork is successful BTC will bounce back very soon. Because most of the investors played safe, they are scared that bch fork might fail so more investors pulled out their holdings. This is just my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2