Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BTC RE-TEST!  (Read 492 times)

Ben4real

• View Profile
Re: BTC RE-TEST!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 02:37:05 PM »

Hey guys, do you think btc can still bounce back? Since there's a massive dumped happened just yesterday evening? Some of the Technical analysis experts says that if BTC will remain in 5800-6500 level the bear market will be extended probably until 2020. But if it hits the 2000-4000 level it will be a springboard for Bullrun? What can you say about this? Any opinions?
The price of BTC will continue to fluctuate. There is nobody that can give perfect prediction of what the price level will be.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 06:27:34 PM »

btc price now is 5500usd.  almost all cryptos suffer 10%-20% decrease in value.  if btc goes below 5k, hopefully there will be more investors coming in to push price back higher.
No, i dont think so, if below 5k, i think there are so much people will leave off cryto

ryap12

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 12:48:15 PM »

Hey guys, do you think btc can still bounce back? Since there's a massive dumped happened just yesterday evening? Some of the Technical analysis experts says that if BTC will remain in 5800-6500 level the bear market will be extended probably until 2020. But if it hits the 2000-4000 level it will be a springboard for Bullrun? What can you say about this? Any opinions?

Really? A bullrun? Ooooh! Im so excited! I hope I get to join the ride! No BTC is slowly climbing same with most altcoins.
Pages: 1 [2]