Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Staker Token Swap  (Read 424 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Staker Token Swap
« on: July 25, 2018, 08:48:07 AM »

STAKER(STR) is a proof of stake ERC20 token. After token being listed on an exchange, it generates a higher amount of Gwei to perform the transactions. After a brief study in the contract, we have found out some method failures and came to a conclusion to recreate the contract. By deploying the new contract Stakerís potential to future market has automatically opened.

There are three main reasons to deploy the contract again.

01. It solves the transfer-issues (withdrawing, depositing and sending) which current contract is suffering from.
02. The transaction costs (gas price) are around 50% lower after the upgrade.
03. Increase the initial supply by another 785,000 STR to enhance for more airdrop rounds.

Airdrop rounds Increased up to 40

For the past airdrop rounds, people have started to believe in Staker Network and its potential more over other airdrops. Development team briefly discussed the future flow of the project. In the discussion, the main focus was to build up a more powerful community. So by deploying the new contract Staker Network has decided to increase itís airdrop rounds up to 40. So the new contract exists with an initial supply of, 1,785,000 STR and total supply were raised up to 7,785,000 STR.

Follow the instructions as follows,

Tokens on crex24 exchange has been already swapped automatically. So there is nothing to do with it.

Do not hold your old STR tokens in a different exchange since it will be a lost for you.

People who hold their tokens in their wallets make sure it is an ERC20(MyetherWallet,MetMask..) compatible wallet.

25th July at the time of UTC 13.30 we will take the Balance Snapshot and soon right after we will start the distribution of tokens to the holders addresses.

Feel free to ask any question regarding the STAKER Token Swap ó https://discord.gg/ddTaugN

AGXIII (CrypToExpress)

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Staker Token Swap
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 09:38:49 AM »

great Dev team! thanks for focusing this issues! looking forward for the next to come . Keep it UP!

jfski143

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:34:18 AM »

Great to see how this token improve day by day. Having own forum site is another great achievement, a great way to build bigger & stronger community. I'm so glad to be part of it :)

FaucetKING

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »

Glad to see a successful swap, a powerful community and a great product being built in the background!
Best of luck! Glad to be part of this!

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 08:59:45 PM »

STAKER(STR) is a proof of stake ERC20 token. After token being listed on an exchange, it generates a higher amount of Gwei to perform the transactions. After a brief study in the contract, we have found out some method failures and came to a conclusion to recreate the contract. By deploying the new contract Stakerís potential to future market has automatically opened.

There are three main reasons to deploy the contract again.

01. It solves the transfer-issues (withdrawing, depositing and sending) which current contract is suffering from.
02. The transaction costs (gas price) are around 50% lower after the upgrade.
03. Increase the initial supply by another 785,000 STR to enhance for more airdrop rounds.

Airdrop rounds Increased up to 40

For the past airdrop rounds, people have started to believe in Staker Network and its potential more over other airdrops. Development team briefly discussed the future flow of the project. In the discussion, the main focus was to build up a more powerful community. So by deploying the new contract Staker Network has decided to increase itís airdrop rounds up to 40. So the new contract exists with an initial supply of, 1,785,000 STR and total supply were raised up to 7,785,000 STR.

Follow the instructions as follows,

Tokens on crex24 exchange has been already swapped automatically. So there is nothing to do with it.

Do not hold your old STR tokens in a different exchange since it will be a lost for you.

People who hold their tokens in their wallets make sure it is an ERC20(MyetherWallet,MetMask..) compatible wallet.

25th July at the time of UTC 13.30 we will take the Balance Snapshot and soon right after we will start the distribution of tokens to the holders addresses.

Feel free to ask any question regarding the STAKER Token Swap ó https://discord.gg/ddTaugN

i love the 3 reasons for deploying the new contract address, most especially the increased STR and numbers of airdrop rounds  ;) 8) :P

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 09:42:43 AM »

It was a good step and very well done and follow by the team !

Totoff38

• it is by doing anything that you become anyone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 07:07:40 AM »

Hello so it means that, if I receive my first airdrop after July 25th I have nothing to do ?
I think so non ?

CryptoJoe

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 12:07:04 AM »

Hello so it means that, if I receive my first airdrop after July 25th I have nothing to do ?
I think so non ?

I'm pretty sure you're fine because i also joined after token swap so i don't believe there's any change required for us.

rockzu07

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 01:00:55 AM »

Very smooth swap. Good job dev.

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2018, 07:16:25 AM »

TBH, i was king of worried when the token swap announcement was initially made but then when team stated how the swap would be delivered, it gave me some confidence.  Honestly speaking, it was a needed swap and the team delivered in a smooth and professional manner.   Staker Team are proving to be worth their time and know exactly in what direction they wish for this project to go.  Onward and upwards fellass.   

neocryptrix

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »

Token swap is a great example of how well organized the team behind the project is. A failed token swap has broken projects. I'm glad to see that there were no issues. Full steam ahead!

Rashidpk

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 05:30:34 PM »

Great project with the Great Dev Team
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

moonuranus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 01:22:16 AM »

Devs are doing some pretty wise decisions to make to project successful and thank you for the additional supply for us community to get another 20 rounds of airdrop this is the best.

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 12:36:01 PM »

Now I'm not comfortable when the old non-working tokens and new ones are in the purse. Though it's only in the block, in my wallet I deleted my old contract and installed a new one.

AnnaMaria

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 12:44:08 PM »

I do not get in the way of old idle tokens. I have old and new ones in my wallet.
  There will be more free time I will delete my old contract. ;)
Pages: [1] 2