Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mining from Imtoken wallet  (Read 1352 times)

ziggy

• Support Team
    • View Profile
Mining from Imtoken wallet
« on: September 09, 2018, 08:02:38 AM »

Staker Token can be stored in Imtoken wallet but in order to mint it you need to import the Imtoken wallet to MEW because self sending does not supported by the application.

Here is the steps on how you will import Imtoken to MEW to perform minting.

1. Go to Imtoken Application Profile. CLick the Manage Wallet

2.Choose the wallet where you store you STAKER

After you click the designated wallet.

3. Click the EXPORT PRIVATE KEY..

4. Enter your password.

5. Copy the Private key

After copying the private key you can proceed to minting. Follow the steps in minting posted here: https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,28.0.html

Additional information: Before performing all the above steps you may want to use the Staker calculator first to know if your STR is already matured and expected STR you will get https://calculator.staker.network/.
And the Gas fee that is required to use: https://ethgasstation.info/

lezz

• View Profile
Re: Mining from Imtoken wallet
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:09:44 AM »

Cool, thanks for sharing.

saltedegg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 05:01:27 PM »

good tutorial.  now i know in order to mint stakers, we must use MEW. if we have staker tokens in imtoken wallet, simply extract the private key then use that private key in MEW to do the staking.

Looden

• 10K Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »

Actually I didnt know that wallet before, but I see Its very popular in south-east asia.
I think the users of ImToken, can contact with the support of ImToken for removing the self address control on app.
BTC Addresses:
1LoodenLGSk47jKqg7fSAAjHZnBwFvbZQ9
1GGuroLpwso8j98vi5bBkAGqMYcEb6Yrbw

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 05:52:30 AM »

I don't use it, only MEW but seems really easy tool and very good tuto from you. Really helpfull for those who use this wallet.

ziggy

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »

Actually I didnt know that wallet before, but I see Its very popular in south-east asia.
I think the users of ImToken, can contact with the support of ImToken for removing the self address control on app.

Because it used friendly you can monitor your eth wallet easily with your mobile. Yes I contacted support and about the self address sending if they remove it. Would be great if they do.

ziggy

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 11:15:45 PM »

I don't use it, only MEW but seems really easy tool and very good tuto from you. Really helpfull for those who use this wallet.

Thank you. There are applications like this also the good thing is you can also import your mew wallet to this application. User friendly and handy anywhere anything I can check my eth wallet.

Raizou

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:26 AM »

Is this wallet as reliable as MEW?
I know it's an ironic question since in recent times the malicious people try to attack MEW, but I mean about the utility!?
Anyway, congratulations for the work of teaching and pointing out new options!

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 10:20:17 PM »

Anybody knows maybe, what about Eidoo? It's a mobile wallet too for ERC-20 Tokens but I've no idea, can I store Staker there too or they support only some particular tokens? This wallet is really comfortable and easy to use, but I didn't found more information if they support Staker too.

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 05:51:37 AM »

Anybody knows maybe, what about Eidoo? It's a mobile wallet too for ERC-20 Tokens but I've no idea, can I store Staker there too or they support only some particular tokens? This wallet is really comfortable and easy to use, but I didn't found more information if they support Staker too.

Eidoo supports tokens too,  but they are new in the system, will advice you stick to the popular one which is imtoken, imtoken has an upgrade version (imtoken 2.0) now which comes with a Bitcoin and EOS wallet, it also has some new good features that make your Ethereum blockchain experience interesting.

javerzky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 09:00:36 AM »

thanks for this thread i never thought that we could mint str token using imtoken wallet. i try minting my token at mew and never tried imtoken to mint maybe my next minting i will try to use imtoken :D

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »

Thanks.. simple and very easy tutorial to follow :)

NinjaSword

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 02:28:04 AM »

I did not know this wallet for ETH! Is she trustworthy? MEW is the target of many attacks and each STR is valuable.

Looden

• 10K Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 07:52:05 AM »

I did not know this wallet for ETH! Is she trustworthy? MEW is the target of many attacks and each STR is valuable.

MEW is still the most trustabler system. MEW has no any open hole to hack.
Only users can get pished via URL link or by DNS hack.
Always check the IP address of myetherwallet and dont click the link of it. Always use from your bookmark.
BTC Addresses:
1LoodenLGSk47jKqg7fSAAjHZnBwFvbZQ9
1GGuroLpwso8j98vi5bBkAGqMYcEb6Yrbw

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 02:55:43 PM »

Eidoo supports tokens too,  but they are new in the system, will advice you stick to the popular one which is imtoken, imtoken has an upgrade version (imtoken 2.0) now which comes with a Bitcoin and EOS wallet, it also has some new good features that make your Ethereum blockchain experience interesting.

Sure it supports ERC-20 Tokens too, I wanted to know if it support Staker also. There are too few mobile token wallets I think. For me personally it's more comfortable if I can use my wallet everywhere and not just on PC.

Has Imtoken any mobile version too? Then I would sure test it, I don't like sitting on PC, it's much cooler to manage my tokens from a beach for example :))
Pages: [1] 2 3