Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Forum Theme?  (Read 272 times)

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
Forum Theme?
« on: September 12, 2018, 08:09:09 AM »

I suggested this in the project discord but didn't get a response.  I think the team should attempt to implement the same them across all platforms.  I.e, have the staker logo on the forum, similar or same graphics etc. The current theme of the forum is quite random IMO.

mryoso1994

• View Profile
Re: Forum Theme?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »

I suggested this in the project discord but didn't get a response.  I think the team should attempt to implement the same them across all platforms.  I.e, have the staker logo on the forum, similar or same graphics etc. The current theme of the forum is quite random IMO.
Im thinking too.. that the theme of staker forum should be look like a gaming forum... because the platform they building is about games, lets wait for there response

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:18:47 PM »

Yes I absolutely agree, to add the whole forum looks amateurishly and its layout is boring and unmeaningly.  But maybe it's just alfa version or something like that. You can it better I am sure!!!!

moonuranus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:08:19 AM »

I agree with you, it will be better if the theme is more decent because it looks so plain tho the functions is very smooth to use i luvet. I also suggest a function which can switch the theme to dark or light

javerzky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:39:20 AM »

our forum is plain and yes  maybe we need a theme for our forum. maybe the staff are working now for this lets wait for the next update of our forum

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 04:50:47 PM »

Quite agree with you guys more improvement will be welcome.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 07:22:14 PM »

Forum seems simple.. make it colourful ... it will look cool and try to make more and more user friendly :)

NinjaSword

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 03:14:34 AM »

The forum seems ok to me, it's light and handy! Would it be more robust would be interesting?

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »

I miss some features here in the forum, for example where is the button Show new replies to your posts. or something like that? It's really not possible to read again and again the whole forum if you just wanna know if somebody replied to your posts. Then it's not communication but speaking to myself :)

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 02:35:44 AM »

simple makes perfect, There is no need for a change, look at bitcointalk its so simple but more user  ;D looks doesn't affect the community if you really support the project

Keeping Up

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 12:13:56 AM »

i am with you in here.
i think it will be better that staker will create it own identity that will make it easily distinguishable among other token projects.
and one of the best to do it is be graphical innovations in this forum.
hopefully it will materialize.
:D

ryshelrayne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 04:01:54 AM »

The forum theme doesn't really say anything about the project. It is simple and easy to navigate. Looks like a small version of bitcointalk but better.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 05:34:08 AM »

Well, A forum theme of your choice is an attraction, the team will definitely find ways to implement one sooner.

phucdigan

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2018, 09:06:10 AM »

I think the dev group should hire a professional theme designer for the forum.
The design features our own two main colors are black and white as the logo of the staker, the member name can have different colors based on the rank.

leialdover

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 06:43:25 PM »

When i visited again the forum, i actually got confuse if im on the right forum. It really looks like bitcointalk 2.0, or can i say a copy cat. Well im glad that they really took effort on editing and making the forum much better, but i just want it to be more distinguish and original, making it more obvious that it is for STAKER Community.
Pages: [1] 2