Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Author Topic: Forum Activity Identifier  (Read 126 times)

javerzky

• View Profile
Forum Activity Identifier
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:52:52 AM »

i am happy that i can make some task and post and comment life BCT forum but i have a little concern about our forum, since it was new and only few members are posting here in the forum i can identify easily if i did post or comment on a thread but the problem is that what will happen if our forum become more active where everyone make a comment or thread its so hard to know if  i already posted my comments at the thread especially in the Task.

Task we made sometimes there is a "NEW" word and hard to figured out if we made already the task or not and ended up spamming
its so easy to figure out this time since few member are doing task as of now but what happen in the future where almost more task and more people are making task too

i do suggest to have some sort of identifier for the forum if we commented or not. maybe a user avatar just to figured out that the task are already done by the member if they did so.

i hope for the best of our forum and it minimize the spamming of the task of doing same task at different weeks  :)

mryoso1994

• View Profile
Re: Forum Activity Identifier
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »

They said that there going to make it easy for us to see if we are already did the task... I Don't know if there already did that because i already did few task this week..

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »

I buy into your idea. I sometimes scroll through the replies to see to be sure if I have completed the task.  It's tedious though, with time things will get better.

mryoso1994

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:51 PM »

I buy into your idea. I sometimes scroll through the replies to see to be sure if I have completed the task.  It's tedious though, with time things will get better.
They are already doing the changes i think..

seopro1001

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 03:59:10 AM »

I got confusing like you when I started with marketing task. But from this week I can manage my task by seeing my posts on my profile and try doing all the tasks which same social. I'm thinking about a funtion for forum like discord. How about if we have follow and unfollow topics as discords. If we unfollow topics, it will not be displayed new comments to us. If it is possible, it will be easier for us to follow all the tasks and don't miss any task.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:16:17 AM by seopro1001 »