Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Let us push more on DEMAND!  (Read 635 times)

AGXIII (CrypToExpress)

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Let us push more on DEMAND!
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:35:57 PM »

We are aware that STR token is Limited supply, If we are aiming for Profit Maximization  in short period of time let's work together and push more Demand!

mryoso1994

• View Profile
Re: Let us push more on DEMAND!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 10:20:22 PM »

We are aware that STR token is Limited supply, If we are aiming for Profit Maximization  in short period of time let's work together and push more Demand!

Yes.We need to push the demand and help Staker..Minting is the extra Feature of staker, Lets keep hodl and keep minting

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 10:31:13 PM »

When Cee-lo-Dice is launched I believe STR will soar higher the more, right the watch word is Hodl and get more mints.

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 10:58:26 AM »

Yes Cee -lo dice game after beta launch will push more demand to the market, and i wish more investor should come

shanacute14

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 05:34:54 AM »

Im expecting that staker will be demand because of its great  project.

killat

• 30K Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »

When Cee Loo DICE Platform will go live, the demand will increase as many existing or new members will want to use it. Gambling is one of the "guilty pleasures" of humans.  :) Till then, let's keep our holdings, mint and get as many STR as possible.

hardinero007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 04:43:18 PM »

hi, do you have idea when cee-lo dice game will be launched?  i hope this will reach plenty of people to attract them to try this game out.

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 07:41:29 AM »

Yes need Staker to Push more to get to succeed, once the cee-lo dice game launch i think price will be normalize again and make it to 1 usd ore more.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »

There's still a great use for Staker tokens in the nearest future... I agree we gotta put in more work buh I believe the community is doing a great job presently...

Expectedly the launch of the Cee-lo dice will pump the market value of the token. Yes! We cannot rest now guys... Go all  out  and promote Staker... While also HODLing!

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2018, 01:25:05 AM »

Yes, it needs more effort and all the community members must push more effort to support and make staker project beats other project when it comes to popularity and features of the project.

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 09:44:50 AM »

I agree with you @AGXIII, let's help push the demand for Staker. We have to expand ways to reach people in social media. If the demand is high for Staker, naturally the price would be higher. It means the value of our holdings will be higher too.

matej451

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 10:41:52 AM »

There are only 200+ participants in AD. There should be some marketing to get investors in or increase of AD reward. It is really small reward for all the tasks required.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 12:03:50 PM »

There are only 200+ participants in AD. There should be some marketing to get investors in or increase of AD reward. It is really small reward for all the tasks required.

I think current market conditions are responsible for the current reward if we count it in dollars, but when the conditions will improve, we will be seeing what our coins actual worth

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2018, 07:32:44 PM »

More people will come to our project as our marketing tasks are increasing.. this will advertise our project and it will increase the demand

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »

More people will come to our project as our marketing tasks are increasing.. this will advertise our project and it will increase the demand

You are right, more marketing and advertising will give this project more investors. But the strategies and techniques to market needs dedications and seriousness so that serious investors will be encourage to join.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4