Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Let us push more on DEMAND!  (Read 647 times)

matej451

• View Profile
Re: Let us push more on DEMAND!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 08:00:31 AM »

We still have time. AD is lasting for some time now we still have more than 50% to go. AD is good for marketing and attract users.

Also good to do mandatory things - voting and social media marketing.

Maybe increase a reward a bit as 250 participants are not much for AD.

Raizou

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »

Still have not found the right spot to get more STR!
I believe that in the next 2 or 3 airdrops I will have a clear position of this situation!
Anyway, I'll be supporting and doing my best to spread the word!
Naturally, any point of entry at that time will be difficult to have any harm, the risk here is less than the huge possibility of gain. 8)

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 10:54:17 PM »

We still have time. AD is lasting for some time now we still have more than 50% to go. AD is good for marketing and attract users.

Also good to do mandatory things - voting and social media marketing.

Maybe increase a reward a bit as 250 participants are not much for AD.

You are right, I think for getting more and more rules for the airdrop the tokens we should receive should increase too. Moreover airdrops and advertising will surely gonna help the project to become successful.

hardinero007

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »

we are currently at airdrop 16 out of 40, or nearly the halfway of airdrop phase.  the first phase ends in 4 weeks, and 2nd phase starts.  i hope we will be having lots of activities right on the start of 2nd phase to push str forward.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 12:44:52 AM »

we are currently at airdrop 16 out of 40, or nearly the halfway of airdrop phase.  the first phase ends in 4 weeks, and 2nd phase starts.  i hope we will be having lots of activities right on the start of 2nd phase to push str forward.

Yeah, I have a feeling that staker will improve more when phase 2 started because airdrop phase 2 will have a different rules and it needs to have bigger holding amount to be able to earn big too.

camenae13

• " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 04:46:02 PM »

We are aware that STR token is Limited supply, If we are aiming for Profit Maximization  in short period of time let's work together and push more Demand!

yes! we have to work hand in hand for the project's growth and expansion.. sharing the good news of str in social medias, actively participate in all str activities, pushing str to be listed in exchanges are some task that we can do to spread STR.. we can also formulate our own strategies to encourage others to invest.. being responsible also will do help..

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »

For me, more efforts and dedications means more chances to reach success. Promotions and marketing also will surely help staker to achieve its goals.

haidangtp

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2018, 04:39:32 AM »

I think it is advisable to increase the percentage of holdings in AD rules, and the more members that hold more STR will receive more.
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

mryoso1994

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 05:03:09 AM »

I think it is advisable to increase the percentage of holdings in AD rules, and the more members that hold more STR will receive more.
Thats right, if the team will do that i think we will get a volume in the market.

phucdigan

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 02:21:02 PM »

The rule is to just keep 70% STR that you get from AD.
I personally encourage you to trade the remaining 30% and STR gain from POS to increase the volume for STR on the market and stimulate the purchase needs of newbies.
Do not worry about the price, you can still make a profit even if the price of STR drops, just buy low and sell high!

TCF

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 06:15:41 PM »

At the current pace it will be possible to accumulate an interesting number of STRs and join some club! The price of 250 sat is bad for some who have invested at the greatest and incredible levels for anyone who wants a position here!

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 11:11:49 PM »

The staker project already improves because of the help of airdrops, more members are joining and becoming more active and doing more tasks. Let's keep this positive attitude and continue helping the project.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2018, 11:03:08 AM »

The dump on Staker has really been discouraging these past few days but I'm hoping that the Cee-lo dice beta release will end up driving demand up very very soon. I wish I were a 5k whale already tho!

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 09:46:11 PM »

I think the right term for that is we need to exert more efforts in helping the project achieve its goals. The community must help the project by promoting and advertising staker.

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2018, 10:24:43 PM »

I agree, more efforts and more dedications means higher chance of gaining more popularity and success. And with the right timing and plans staker will succeed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4