Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Let us push more on DEMAND!  (Read 642 times)

uno

• View Profile
Re: Let us push more on DEMAND!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »

I think a trading bounty should be introduced to reward members who buy STR on exchanges and transfer to their wallet
This will create demand for STR and price ill be stable /increase

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »

I think a trading bounty should be introduced to reward members who buy STR on exchanges and transfer to their wallet

That is is purchase contest, I agree with you, it needs to be re-ignited, for more volume.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 11:23:15 PM »

That is is purchase contest, I agree with you, it needs to be re-ignited, for more volume.

Yes, this will surely help to increase the volume of staker and at the same time increaae the price of staker specially this time that the market still in dip.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 11:41:27 PM »

More community involvements and participations can help the staker project to grow and reach success soon. As of now the community is getting bigger and this is good for the project

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »

This project needs more new investors that are willing to invest more. For it to happen the community must do their best to increase exposures and awareness so that more investors will be attracted to join.

Celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 04:20:30 AM »

we need to be a solid community and become more bigger than before the build a strong live community so that we can attract more investors to get in inside STR.

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 10:37:50 AM »

We need more serious exchanges of this level, such as IDEX, on those exchanges that we now have will never have good liquidity, since these exchanges have the status of garbage.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2018, 02:09:30 PM »

Less participants because mood is bad and it is taking a toll on Staker's price as well.  Buy or accumulate when all others are selling and sell when all others are buying and 99% of people do opposite and lose.  Yes, I agree though that we need to push its demand via social networks like Facebook and twitter and also Reddit, Medium, Instagram.

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2018, 05:08:18 AM »

If you push staker now, lets push it harder so we have a great future for this project.. :)

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2018, 10:11:28 AM »

Yeah we need continuous effort in making staker more popular and we need to strive hard for this project to reach its goals in the near future.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2018, 11:48:45 AM »

If you push staker now, lets push it harder so we have a great future for this project.. :)

It will help a lot if more active members are going to exert more efforts in promoting staker project specially doing all of this for free this will surely help a lot.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2018, 03:29:14 AM »

I am not sure if Demand is the right term for that, I think it should be more effort and more cooperations most importantly more participations are needed to reach staker's goals.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2018, 07:13:18 AM »

I am not sure if Demand is the right term for that, I think it should be more effort and more cooperations most importantly more participations are needed to reach staker's goals.

Yes, more efforts and more good strategies are needed to make the project reach its goals. Well, the team is doing their best to gain more success and the community have its full support.

Ben4real

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2018, 09:25:38 AM »

Lolz! The guy is right dude, more efforts and cooperation will make it possible for STR to be know everywhere and hence increase demand for STR.

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 09:29:11 AM »

The launch of cee lo dice will be a critical point for Staker in terms of value and exposure.  My worry now is that considering how long this bear market has been going on for, i wonder whether team would consider not launching right now.   Bear market has had a negative impact on many promising projects, i believe that if the circumstances were different, STR would be worth at least $.5 by now.   

The full launch of cee lo dice should be very well thought out.   I understand that no one can predict when bulls will come, but launching right now might not be a great idea.  We are just at the midpoint of Airdrops now, so we still have time on our side.   My 2 cents.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4