Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Trading, Mining, Investing or Gambling?  (Read 812 times)

AGXIII (CrypToExpress)

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trading, Mining, Investing or Gambling?
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:44:45 PM »

Here at my place Mining might not advisable, I'm not good at gambling as well, that's why I'm more preferred to trading and investing.

On what area are you most comfortable to make your profit?

mryoso1994

• View Profile
Re: Trading, Mining, Investing or Gambling?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 04:11:30 AM »

Here at my place Mining might not advisable, I'm not good at gambling as well, that's why I'm more preferred to trading and investing.

Im Comportable for minting and holding for real project...also trading it investing few amount of money ;D

emitra8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 11:32:55 AM »

Agree, bcoz I don't have much experience as well in mining and gambling but now a days, mining is making more costlier and gambling is only with risk. Best part of earning is trading only with this fluctuating market, but at low or somewhere at low and sell on somewhere high. I m getting experience with making some profit.  ;)

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »

Hello,

For me I'm now really a holder. I don't have equipment and knowledge for mining. I tried to trade as the begining when I entered crypto but no so successfull !

So now I invest in project that have value for me and hold me for a few months/years and let see what happen !

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 03:15:36 PM »

we are in the same country. because of too much expensive electricity bill we cannot mine, but great thing happen like STAKER you can mint even without opening your wallet in your desktop.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 10:27:33 PM »

Mining is getting increasingly difficult to carry out, especially if it's going to be effective and fast. Also the profit margin keeps reducing from time to time...

I've never been pro-gambling because off crypto, gambling is potentially addictive...

Trading and investing are my two best picks for profit any day anytime as far as crypto is concerned

uno

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 11:51:18 PM »

I prefer collecting PoS coins at low prices or even and stake them to earn more coins
Mining is not possible as electricity is expensive in my area

saltedegg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »

i try to earn some coins thru airdrops and bounties, then use these blessings to invest wisely in some projects like pos and trading.  i tried mining but the electricity is too high and the earning is getting negative already.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:31:18 PM »

For now, the only option I have is holding and waiting for the right time to sell. Maybe in the near future if I will be lucky enough to earn huge profit I will spend half of it for trading and investments.

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 11:18:28 PM »

mining is good. if you have a high spec rig, i would choose trading and minting because i don't have gpu

matej451

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 06:15:14 AM »

I am not into mining either. I better hold POS coins, some have over 100% per year return. Easier and more profitable i think.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 03:21:31 PM »

In my point of view Investing in some good and solid projects is a good way to earn and get more profits

qualambiengoi18

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 04:04:31 PM »

Mining more and more difficult to implement. Electricity price rises, equipment prices rise, markets decline. I have no profit. Now I want to focus on trade and investment

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 11:20:01 AM »

I prefer investments than mining, although now the market is very bearish and all my investments have fallen several times from my original balance. But I think everything will be all right soon and we will again go to conquer the moon.

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2018, 10:13:33 AM »

I am good with gambling, though I don't do it the conventional way anymore (such as betting in lottos, or playing cards, and bingos). However I do gambling now only in crypto by taking my chances in investing on new projects that I find rewarding in the coming days, weeks, or months. Of course I acquire them by trading, buying them by exchanging with my Bitcoin or Ethereum holdings. Now when I have them in my wallet, I make them grow more by staking my balance via Masternodes and/or PoS mining or by minting (such as we do with Staker Token). When I can't grow them by staking or minting, and when I don't want to acquire them by trading, I mine them with GPU and/or with cloud mining when I can't mine by ASIC mining because I don't have an ASIC miner yet. Mining is feasible in my place as I don't worry about the power source.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:18:33 AM by kissmarx »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6