Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Trading, Mining, Investing or Gambling?  (Read 935 times)

ajinkya1396

• View Profile
Re: Trading, Mining, Investing or Gambling?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »

In my point of view Investing in some good and solid projects is a good way to earn and get more profits

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 03:07:20 AM »

Lately I am addicted to mining. That's why I am now more on mining, then holding some and trading some to pay the bills and bring food to the table. It's all a gamble in investing with all the equipment needed in mining, you will nowt know if when the hardware breaks. But as long as you are mining and you have very cheap or free electricity, I say mining is best. Accumulate now and sell later when markets go boom. ;D

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 08:43:16 AM »

Kissmarx, are you mining on GPU or ASIC ? I used to be in mining last year when my friend got some miners but he sold the equipment after the market crash earlier this year and now I'm kind of "out". ;D

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 11:33:36 PM »

Kissmarx, are you mining on GPU or ASIC ? I used to be in mining last year when my friend got some miners but he sold the equipment after the market crash earlier this year and now I'm kind of "out". ;D

It so sad to know that some people are selling their mining rigs because of that drastically drops of market price. Me I am planning to buy some rigs before but I don't think now that this is still profitable.

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 07:23:49 AM »

It so sad to know that some people are selling their mining rigs because of that drastically drops of market price. Me I am planning to buy some rigs before but I don't think now that this is still profitable.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, if you're buying a 8 GPU rig it's easily in the price range of $3000-$5000. Plus electricity expenses. That's a lot of money, especially if you consider current market conditions and the mining difficulties. Simply doesn't add up. I'd definitely say staking is the best option at the moment. Especially if you have a significant amount of tokens/coins so that the stake is also bigger. :)

abdelhay

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 09:47:50 PM »

Mining more and more difficult to implement. Electricity price very rises,
equipment prices very rise I have no profit.
Now I want to focus on trade and investment is agreat
i dont make minnig
✔️⭐ TWITTER  ✔️⭐ New coin Trused ✔️⭐ Stake DigiWage✔️⭐
✔️⭐Giveaway✔️⭐

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:29 AM »

Sometimes some people choose gambling because it gives them easy money. But it will also make them lose a lot. That is the reason I don't gamble and prepare investing than gambling.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 12:11:21 AM »

Before I was really eager to start mining and really want to know how to do it but after I knew the costs needed to start mining then I stop it because I dont have big funds to start a mining rig also the electric bill is high too.

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 04:26:57 PM »

I bought some gpu last year to learn mining and earn some.  now, earning is very hard thru mining.  when mining common coins, I would be at lost.  I have to search for new projects and mine their coins while difficulty is not high.

apart from mining, my favorite is staking.  I won't spend much time and effort and I enjoy checking on the wallet everyday.

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 10:29:43 AM »

Yes, this year the mining of cryptocurrency became unprofitable and many left this field of activity having sold their equipment, my friends miners did so.

hardinero007

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 04:59:49 PM »

i like staking my coins and tokens.  they are my favorite so far.  this is the reason why i love stakers.

tagabukid

• Without continual growth and progress, such words
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »

i prefer investmet  the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2018, 11:58:05 AM »

i like staking my coins and tokens.  they are my favorite so far.  this is the reason why i love stakers.

Yes, this is the feature that makes staker project unique. But what do you prefer, investing trading or gambling? Me I prefer investing and trading as it gives more profit.

onlinejalsa

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2018, 10:19:19 AM »

i prefer Trading, as we know what we are doing and can see some profits if u are good at trading, mining is expensive and time consuming,where gambling is always end up as loss
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 08:18:46 AM »

I prefer investments than mining, although now the market is very bearish and all my investments have fallen several times from my original balance. But I think everything will be all right soon and we will again go to conquer the moon.

Same here dude, i'm no good at outright gambling so i stay away from.  I accept that trading is a also a form of risk taking/gambling but i believe that one can improve his/her trading skills.   Although i'm not a very good trader, especially with shorting/day trading,  :-X :-X, i've been burnt a couple of times.  I don't ever trade random coins though, only projects which i have been involved in from the very beginning because this way, i know much more about the project.   

Mining isn't really my thing either, i only recently built my first ever mining rig.   Electricity price is ridiculously high in my city so i'm not sure whether this would pay off or not, although i decided to try it just to better understand how mining works.  Investing is the main thing for me, looking at projects, doing my research and trusting my instincts.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6