Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BITCOINTALK ISSUE..  (Read 136 times)

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
BITCOINTALK ISSUE..
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:02:58 AM »

Many Jr. member of Bitcointak users turn to Newbie again. Jr member that's have no 1 merit have been demote to newbie. what can you guys say or suggestion to this issue? thank you

jsquad2016

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
Re: BITCOINTALK ISSUE..
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 02:46:37 PM »

Seriously I fell bad about what happened to my demoted account, We can do is just follow the rules that they implement even if I don't like it. My suggestion is just make the activity higher let say before 30+ to become jr.member they can make it to 200+ so that I have a chance to be rank up   
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

hardinero007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 07:15:51 PM »

bitcointalk is comprised of a lot of jr members, which i think maybe close to half of the total number of members.  obviously a lot of these newbies are not happy, specially those who needs signature for their bounty.  good thing str admins and mods are very quick to address the issue and re-oriented the airdrop rules.

saltedegg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 02:15:32 AM »

i was very upset with my jr membership being demoted to newbie.  now i cannot continue joining bounties of different projects.  as for str airdrop, i was saved by admin/mod's clever decision to omit some bct requirements.  kudos to the big bosses of str.

sweetestglo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 07:28:05 AM »

It's unfortunate, sorry to those who got demoted, just look for other category in the forum see of you can get merit, try and diversify your opinions.

Keeping Up

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 10:48:26 PM »

For me it is just only another form of creating ways to gather more income for the devs.
Because we all know despite how good your post are it will still not be an assurance that somebody will give you merits for that.
Now if you really wanted to rank up then you may opt to give some donations to the forum....
🤣🤣🤣

maflec0713

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 03:56:44 AM »

Honestly, even now, I can't still determine which are a good quality post for even you give your best to make them impressive, there is no assurance that we can receive merits from others especially nowadays that the forum is very crowded and only 5% or low that your good comments will acknowledge by other high ranks. Even making a quality topic is also a difficult task to make for many people already know cryptocurrency just like long ago that even a simple instruction to help finding your bct ID is a consider a good post before. But now, you can't do that any more for we are already advance and it is easy to follow and topics are already done before. So, if you think you want to earn, then I think find a topic or search a good news for bitcoin that may give other people a new information.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 04:33:50 AM »

Well, In my opinion I don't really understand why they demote people without merits, Spam and abuse is everywhere and it's a part of crypto. They can't stop that nor lessen.

Soksuci

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 02:03:07 PM »

Part of me disagree with that and a little part of me is agree. But Bitcointalk now is more centralized.

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 08:36:49 AM »

bitcointalk has been fully packed with many people abusing the system by creating lots of lots of fake accounts.  I can't blame theymos for his move to filter out those with fake accounts.  but sadly, there are also many honest true crypto enthusiasts that are victim of this move.  maybe its time to look for other alt-coin crypto forum.

jackl99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 05:53:02 AM »

Hello

The elitist politics of bitcointalk is the beginning of the end of BCT forum, I thing.