Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: How did you hear about Staker?  (Read 767 times)

killat

• 30K Club
    • View Profile
How did you hear about Staker?
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

I think it would be interesting to find out how did we hear about the Staker project.

Personally, I was looking on BCT for a new bounty not being a scam, as my last 2 experiences were not very productive  :)

What's your story?

RuJuliette

• View Profile
Re: How did you hear about Staker?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 08:37:32 PM »

Personally, I was looking on BCT for a new bounty not being a scam, as my last 2 experiences were not very productive  :)

What's your story?

My story is the same boring like yours :) I was searching for new interesting tokens/coins in the bitcointalk forum, and Staker was one of them that I found. I tought l should learn more about it, so I joined Staker community on discord!
I hope somebody has more interesting stories to tell how he/she found Staker.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 09:23:54 PM »

I think it would be interesting to find out how did we hear about the Staker project.

What's your story?

Okay, I'm on this whatsapp group where we search for legit airdrops and then we share among ourselves... That's how I got to first apply for the Staker Airdrop. I think that should be one of the earlier rounds... And then I forgot all about it!

It was only recently that I stumbled on one of the weekly community newsletter by XsinX.... And then I followed up on the more recent rounds.... That's about how much I recall though. I'm really glad I'm here though...  :D

Resulbil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 09:48:51 PM »

I've been a person we've been following from a blog site

Raizou

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 10:41:21 PM »

So, I was looking for good airdrops!
To find good airdrops, initially a strong community needs to be the base, because the basic idea of airdrops is rapid adoption!
I found another airdrop and XSINX that supports this airdrop too, in his blog mentioned Staker as an example to be interested, after a quick search, I decided to be part of the Staker party.
Regarding the product that Staker is making, I still don't have many details and feedbacks, but I'll be waiting for that.

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 10:51:02 PM »

Was introduced to Staker by a friend on whatsapp group, he told me I needed a discord account, I remember I created one early this year,  I joined immediately, since then have been glued to Staker.

Keeping Up

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 10:56:45 PM »

a friend of mine sent a link of staker's discord.
and i wasn't really that interested at first since i am not that active anymore in looking for airdrop projects.
but here i am now and very thankful to my friend :D

plpatel

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 06:03:08 AM »

What's your story?

For me, my friend intimated me about Staker and asked if I'm interested in participating Staker's airdrop, which is almost similar to DO, and here I'm happy to be part of it.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 06:13:07 AM »

I think i found staker from the xsinx tweets and check my this project and it seems to me great and this is really cool project..

matej451

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 08:03:58 AM »

I find STR over xsing reports for one other coin. He is covering really good projects.

Nice reports.

Oleg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 02:05:14 PM »

I'm doing the bounty and watch some of the telegrams the channels and social networks. About the Staker learned from the telegrams of the channel.

maflec0713

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 03:49:00 PM »

I saw staker when I was looking for some new cryptocurrency in twitter. At first, I just joined in the discord community and include in one of my prospect good project. It is difficult for me to join back then because of some requirement that I did not met but thanks for the mods to change the requirements and finally I'm here.

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »

Interesting question !

I'm part of a french Telegram channel that are looking for legit and interesting airdops and projects.

I participated in the first airdrop then I discover that there will others ones with the discord. I then participated and discover more in details the projects and decided to follow it.

abdelhay

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »

You will be mining on this token in the near future and will be like bitcoin and eth I suspect that the wait for this process in the near future will be good
✔️⭐ TWITTER  ✔️⭐ New coin Trused ✔️⭐ Stake DigiWage✔️⭐
✔️⭐Giveaway✔️⭐

ryshelrayne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 09:10:22 PM »

Found staker on twitter while looking on my twitter news feed. Saw a discord invite clicked it and thats how I heared about staker. I dont even remember which one of my twitter friend posted the invite link.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7