Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: like quitting in BTT account  (Read 173 times)

jsquad2016

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
like quitting in BTT account
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:14:52 AM »

Many reasons to quit: Demoted account, Post deleted, illegal bounty, massive banned. What should I do and strategy to earn merit points?
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

Keeping Up

• View Profile
Re: like quitting in BTT account
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 10:57:27 PM »

With almost every problem at bitcointalk i can see only one solution.
That is to IMPROVE POST, an individual must see to it that the post they make is of quality and cannot be simply labelled as spam.
This will result to the prevention of having deleted account.
You will also avoid from having your account banned because most of the time that an account is banned at BTT is due to improper post.
Also by having better post you will also have a greater chance of enticing others to send you merits...
😎

maflec0713

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 03:42:57 AM »

Hi. I've been demoted and experienced of some of my comments are deleted and I realized that those post which are deleted are those comments that is not helpful like "thanks for that info", "great job", "nice project". If your comments are same like these or similar like these, I am surely these post will be deleted for it is only useless information and they will consider it as spam. Another thing are those topics that are simple or "no need to ask" topics are also prone for deletion. Those topics are only garbage for them and it gives only a problem in their forum. But if you find a good topic and you give a good information which you may think it will help other people, then your post or comments will not be deleted and maybe other higher ranks will appreciate your information and give you merit.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 08:48:46 AM »

I feel so sorry man! But quitting now is not a good choice, Try to be more productive and observant on what happenings on that said forum that's the time you can get some guide,tips and something more important before doing any new post..

saltedegg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 09:35:07 AM »

Many reasons to quit: Demoted account, Post deleted, illegal bounty, massive banned. What should I do and strategy to earn merit points?

just stick to the rule and you'll be fine.  there's a section that show the forum rules.  read it.  i suggest newbies to post in altcoin discussions threads as there are usually no deletion on those threads.  do not plagiarize as it is one of the most common mistake there.  if you got banned, there's no way to get unbanned.  and regarding merits, forget about it if you are aiming for lots of merits.  if you are only after 1 merit, then do some comprehensive posts and hope that some legends will notice it and give your post a merit.

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 08:07:43 AM »

I personally dislike that forum a lot. Same story as most of you here - deleted posts (no explanation, of course), bans (which actually cost me money/tokens), demoted back to Newbie because of the new rules (so now I'm not able to participate in signature campaigns anymore)... you name it. Yeah, I agree - there's a million of worthless posts (i.e. "Good project", "When moon", "When lambo" etc.) but on the other hand when you look for some info, topics are either outdated or there isn't much feedback from forum "legends" (or others for that matter). Also, merit sharing looks like a load of c*ap - "legends" share it between themselves and as it seems, newbies can mostly get promoted by paying (either copper membership or by buying merit directly from "merit source" - you can look up a couple of topics discussing "illegal merit selling" and/or fake giving between accounts). With that said, I'm just glad that my top-to-follow projects (STR included) are slowly catching up on all that and restructuring their campaigns so that they involve less BCT-related activities (or at least fair-er AD distribution for people who can't/won't participate there) and hopefully, eventually others will turn away from that forum so the forum legends can keep their playground and their rules and everything else without affecting any regular Joe's chances to join airdrops and/or bounties. :)

d3nz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 12:59:46 PM »

If that is only your reason then, you can quit now. There's a lot of purpose staying on BTT and Staker Community at the same time since you can see what's on trend today.

nemram

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 07:24:40 PM »

Everywhere there are pros and cons. If someone believes that there is an ideal forum, then he is very mistaken. But at least there are no announcements by ISO projects that disappear in 2-3 days and many fall into their traps.
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

lezz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 08:58:02 PM »

Well, I know that recent changes in the rules threw a lot of people under the bus but then do not quit for there's a lot to learn from this forum and there are a lot of amazing people out there who is quite knowledgeable. I would say let's be there to gain knowledge for it will surely help us in the long run.

ramjae

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:06 AM »

I feel you bro like me a feel the sameway because btt now is very strict but it's good for the forum so that they do that. Now I'm just keep exploring there and keep posting good quality post so that I get merit and I'm hoping I will get some and rank up soon for me to have a better rewards on my bounties.

queen101

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 04:57:34 PM »

I am new in BTT account usage. Not quite familiar how to use it. The first thing that marked on me about them was they have inconsiderate rules.
Why I say that, I made my account in preparation for usage in bounties. Then after about 2 weeks I would like to post , I was given notice that my account was used in evil that I need to atone by paying. That alone pisses me off, because I never did anything. Then later found out many of us share that fate. Then later come the news of demotion, and the catch is a position can be bought.
All those signs for me is good enough to ditch them. But what to do? Many are still dependent on that forum.
If there are other forum which could be used instead of them without all of the hassles they are giving, it is much appreciated.

toyotheophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 09:45:02 PM »

It's truly hurt to wake up one morning, sign in to your BTT only to see you have been ban.

The worse is that they will only give an instance why you where ban, but if you check, it really do not deserve a ban.

Currently I was ban for 3days. This was after I post a third party announcement that I was hired to post since the project Dev is a newbie.

The ban reason says "Low quality post".

I am still surprise if the ban was as a result of that announcement or Previous comments on other topics. Because the announcement I posted will take about 3 to 5minute to read including images, Dev images and images of their advisor.