Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Where is Bitcointalk.org heading with all these anti-user changes lately?  (Read 501 times)

nemram

• View Profile
Re: Where is Bitcointalk.org heading with all these anti-user changes lately?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 01:52:14 PM »

Lately, the massive purge of users for breaking rules (enforced randomly at times) and bounty threads for various infractions to me signals major changes at Bitcointalk.org.

And now, demoting all Jr. Members with 0 merit back to newbie levels seems draconian at best.  Maybe they do have a spam problem, but their broken merit system has stranded many Jr. Members, leaving them open to demotion during this latest major change there.  I find it very difficult to believe the problem was so pervasive, they needed to demote what was probably thousands of members back to square one, with no way to post now to obtain merit.

Please chime in with your opinions.  Bitcointalk is nearly at the center of the crypto universe and it doesn't look as though newbies can even post anymore to obtain the merit they need to re-become Jr. Members.
Bitcointalk team did that to clean up the forum and maybe don't want to increase the population of spammer inside the forum ;D

Team bitcointalk themselves contribute to the spread of spam. A huge amount of ISO spam was advertised precisely on bitcoin, and instead of filtering these projects, their team began to filter those involved in airdrop and bounty companies. In my opinion, before anyone realizes what a new bitcointalk company should have checked this company and then publish it.
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 12:02:04 AM »

I observed that bitcoin is very strict now, I have posts that got deleted even if it is not looks spam. Maybd bitcointalk is changing now for the better but in a very strict way.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 12:15:55 AM »

I also heard more and more bitcointalk accounts are getting banned for just posting proofs of join. Me myself also experience becoming banned for 7 days because of that reason and after that I stop joining airdrops with proof posting.

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2018, 12:18:17 PM »

Wether bitcointalk is improving the only thing I see there is rich becoming richer because of the merits that needs to have, I am sure many are selling it with high price because of the high demand for it.

brr22

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »

My opinion for the bounty program needs a completely different specialized website, forum. They turned the forum that was originally created into a bazaar, and no one would need not levels and merit. You look at the legendary participants of the forum, Satoshi, Buterin, they did not strive for leveling, but They came to communicate on business and so simply with like-minded people.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2018, 03:11:09 AM »

Yes bitcointalk forum really improves a lot and maybe really change its original plan on what is really the use of that forum. Maybe because of the greedy staffs over there. I don't really know what is happening there already.

absurde

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2018, 10:14:23 AM »

First of all BTT should decide to cancell all multiple accounts that they have given permission and they can examine post quality.

uno

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »

The only solution is bitcointalk should ban all bounty reports posting and signatures should be activated only to high quality members.80% of spamming and fake accounts will vanish
Bounty threads should be limited to announcements and third party sites like bounty global etc should be made to use for activity reporting

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »

Better not to open a bounty campaign at all, if they really want to eliminate fake accounts or just redirect reports to some sites to check and post weekly reports.

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2018, 10:28:36 AM »

Apparently Bitcointalk makes it look like they want quality contents in their forum. But in truth, they just want more money to come into their pockets.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2018, 11:41:29 AM »

I agree to you, and what they are doin are all infavor to them most specially to all staffs who have powers and all the authority to do whatever they want.

onlinejalsa

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2018, 07:22:55 PM »

I feel like Bitcointalk, just want to make money with new rules, u can clearly see all new devs have to buy cooper membership to post images or links related to there project, so its almost $15 profit from each dev, merits they gave it for free for old members when they introduced, now no one wants to give to new members as they want to sell them to make money them, all they say is new members spam the forum so we kept these new rules, i seen so many hero members with 1000 merits just post 2 or 3 words in there reply but still they are not spammers
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 06:31:22 AM »

Soon more new strict rules will be implemented and I have a feeling that the 1 merit required for jr member will be increased to 3 or 5. If this will happen then those merit sources will really have a huge profit from it.

jackl99

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 10:02:36 PM »

Hello

The crypto world need a lot of believer. I think bitcointalk take a very bad decision because it lock the forum for the new users.

t3ChNo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 10:44:31 PM »

I think they're just aiming for quality posts although some mods there contributes to spamming.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4