Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tips on getting a merit please.  (Read 161 times)

ryshelrayne

• View Profile
Tips on getting a merit please.
« on: September 21, 2018, 08:32:03 PM »

Guys can any of the bitcointalk veteran help me and others that got demoted back to newbie. I dont really know that much about bitcointalk and I have no idea how to get a merit so i can be promoted again to jr member. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on getting a merit please.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 06:45:26 AM »

Well, Honestly getting merit is a pain. But just try you're best don't stop, Help some in needs. And try to post on altcoin discussion and mining talk.

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 09:52:49 AM »

It's almost impossible to get merit for your postings as simple user, trust me, I posted useful staff, I even started my own thread that has now more that 60 pages! No even one merit I got!
Just ask some nice person if he/she could give u one, no other ways!

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:03 AM »

Well, Honestly getting merit is a pain. But just try you're best don't stop, Help some in needs. And try to post on altcoin discussion and mining talk.

How can a newbie help a Member or Full Member? They are longer in the crypto world and know this all staff better than newbies. It's really hopeless!

Keeping Up

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:19:58 AM »

Guys can any of the bitcointalk veteran help me and others that got demoted back to newbie. I dont really know that much about bitcointalk and I have no idea how to get a merit so i can be promoted again to jr member. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

imposing merits on all bitcointalk account  have really caused a lot of trouble on new members.
as of now all you could do is create post that will be enticing for merit generator to give you merits.
as far as i can see there are people in there that really rewards those quality post.
try creating an article that is unique.
even if it is not cryptocurrency related subject as long as it is interesting.

lezz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 07:36:30 PM »

To be honest getting merit isn't easy. Sometimes even if you write something useful and informative people hesitate to give merits for they now know how they can use their merits to get more money. Yeah, you heard me right, higher merits means one can sell each of their merits for $$$$. Nevertheless, I would say keep writing for soon enough you will find some merits I suppose but its ain't gonna be easy I must warn you.

Cheers!!

maflec0713

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »

To be honest, getting merit in bct is now like a for sale or buying copper membership so that you can have privilege  like senior member or higher rank. Some of the post I saw are so simple but got merit of 5 with one person and that post is like only a comment saying "it is good that..that..that..". How come its comment can give information to others?I made also some good post but none of those have merit. Maybe soon, I can give a good post and earn a merit. Don't lose hope.

ryshelrayne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 11:20:33 PM »

Thanks guys for the advice. I still have not received my merit as of this time. Well I haven't really been active on bitcointalk. I have only been posting once or twice a week. Thanks for the admins for not requiring a jr member for the airdrops. It is still my goal to get a merit. Maybe next week I will try to be more active and apply all the advices that you guys have given me.

camenae13

• " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 11:11:09 AM »

hello there! I read this room perhaps, maybe, by any chance I can find someone will offer merit for bct and perhaps can donate some to me...hehehe..
Anyway, I read before in bct forum that mostly merited are those who have good/quality post except in Altcoin discussion..I hope we can gain merit someday.. just don't loose hope..

clausewitz

• View Profile
    • Steemit blog
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 10:15:51 PM »

The only merit i gotten on my AD acc was from a rshort post on americas war mongering so its 100% random I guess. This just means you have to be more active and consistent with the quality if someone with loads of merits actually feels to read a few posts and give some away!

GL & HF

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 02:50:06 AM »

i am interested in this question, i also looking just 1 merit to become a jr member in my bct account, but sadly it is hard to get one. i hope somebody have an angel heart to give me one :)

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 11:31:32 PM »

I wish they create a campaign of task that can make people earn merits, the easiest so far is to ask politely. Because no one is ready to give.