Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Buy vs Sell spread on Crex24  (Read 1514 times)

Yusuf58

• View Profile
Re: Buy vs Sell spread on Crex24
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2018, 05:56:43 PM »

Staker is a service which provides a provably fair and transparent, web based Ethereum dice gambling Dapp. Staker game code is decentralized and immutable. Players can play on staker website knowing that Staker behaves in a provably fair manner, thanks to the nature of the Ethereum blockchain.Our smart contract layer runs entirely on the Ethereum Blockchain.

zac19

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2018, 12:56:17 AM »

agree! but for me i would rather choose long term to ensure big profit because day trade is more riskier and must have monitoring and it consume a lot of time unlike long term trade.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2018, 05:55:29 AM »

Staker price is increasing slowly, I think this is not enough. We need to do more moves and the developer needs to create more improvementd.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2018, 03:16:28 PM »

Agree it is hard to do day trading with such big spread. I think big spread is a lack of volume.

But STR token is in a starting stage so i guess we have to wait for development.

More volume will come with more exchange as well.
In the cold market like this, you even to do week trading or 2-weeks trading. i dont think you can do day trading

vipbit

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2018, 03:02:10 PM »

The volumes are very small and the price is lowered too low. Now, with such a saturated market of cryptocurrencies and competition, many actions have to be carried out in order to interest investors. Otherwise the token will drop even lower in price.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2018, 05:54:59 PM »

In the near future I'm not going to sell my Staker. I hope when I want to sell a STR, he will already trade on my favorite Bittrex and Kucoin.
Let wait for me. Every coin, when i sold it will be pump so high. Just ask me before selling STR :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]