Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: STAKER'S ROUND 14 AIRDROP STATISTICS  (Read 119 times)

AGXIII (CrypToExpress)

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
STAKER'S ROUND 14 AIRDROP STATISTICS
« on: September 25, 2018, 03:55:58 AM »

Good day folks! Today, I’m going to share the Staker’s round 14 airdrop statistics based on my PERSONAL computation. September 23, 2018 at 10:15 AM in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), the 14th airdrop round’s spreadsheet was released by Scatter one of the admins with 236 accepted participants. This week is 26 participants higher than last airdrop as graph stated below::

30,000 STR allocated funds have been successfully distributed in all accepted participants. Due to sudden demotion of rankings in Bitcointalk.org, the Dev. team adjusted the stakes in accordance to activity. All accepted participants will receive fair amount of stake however, for those who have participated add-on perks will receive + additional stake per category:

Wearing Personal Text = +50 Stakes on your bitcointalk account " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "

Wearing Staker Signature in BCT Forum = Based on Rank

Jr. Member: +50 Stakes
    Member: +100 Stakes
    F. Member: +200 Stakes
    Sr. Member: +300 Stakes
    Hero & Legendary +400 Stakes

Staker Forum Activity = +100 Stakes Register your account for this bonus: https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,303.0.html

I have presented a chart shows the percentage and how many STR have been distributed to every specific category. This time, a doughnut chart is also presented for signature user's statistics for we able to know the standing and how many people got additional stake for every airdrop.

Newbie - 112 participants sharing 6,108.482 STR
    Jr. member - 63 participants sharing 6,794.966 STR
    Member -32 participants sharing 6,233.398 STR
    Full Member -17 participants sharing 4,479.811 STR
    Sr. Member - 7 participants sharing 2,567.986 STR
    Hero Member - 4 participants sharing 2,768.416 STR
    Legendary - 1 participant 1,044.243 STR

Non-Signature Users: 198 participants
Signature Users: 22 participants
Non Compliance Sig. Users: 16 participants

=============================================================

The 14th Airdrop week of Staker is now live and will commence until 22nd of September at 14:30 UTC. The cut –off time for entries will be 12 hours before the airdrop , for queries about the time everyone can refer in Staker Network’s Website countdown : https://staker.network/

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
Re: STAKER'S ROUND 14 AIRDROP STATISTICS
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 04:24:15 AM »

the tital airdrop participants have dropped a little. i think this is due to those members who did not manage to follow all rules. and also, some members were caught having multiple accounts. round #15 requires more time with the additional voting tasks. lets give more time to support this project in return to those tokens given to us weekly.

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »

Just 22 people wore signature, that's not encouraging, I believe more rewards should be allocate to the signature wearing, this is were the main advert is on BCT.  How do we spread the news if people can't see something on staker on our post.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:45:03 PM by awoben »

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »

Hope I will be part of the statistics this round #15 and hope we have more members this time than round 14.

seopro1001

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 08:35:56 PM »

Round 14th of airdrop completed successfully with new distribution method due to the changing the rule of bitcointalk. I got my STR token for this round. Just remaining 6 weeks to go to the second phase, keep our eye and pay our attention to the rules to avoid miss airdrop.

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »

Just 22 people wore signature, that's no encouraging, I believe more rewards should be allocate to the signature wearing,

Yes you are so very right, but what happend in the reality? :( It got even fewer rewards for the next round, earlier it was x2!!:

Wearing Staker Signature in BCT Forum = Based on Rank
Jr. Member: +50 Stakes
Member: +100 Stakes
F. Member: +200 Stakes
Sr. Member: +300 Stakes
Hero & Legendary +400 Stakes