Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Author Topic: PR materials  (Read 132 times)

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
PR materials
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:01:05 AM »

Hey, all! (and especially STR management)

I was just twitting this week's original tweet and I was thinking how nice it was if there was a depository for PR materials (images) we can use for marketing purposes. Maybe an additional topic in Downloads, link to DropBox,... ?

Thanks for considering my proposition!

:)

seopro1001

• View Profile
Re: PR materials
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 02:41:02 PM »

Actually, you can find some pictures for your tweet by going to the official twitter of Staker to use for your tweet. I also used the photo library on Twitter of Staker. I think it is enough for you now
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:43:27 PM by seopro1001 »

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 11:18:34 AM »

a depository for PR materials (images) we can use for marketing purposes. Maybe an additional topic in Downloads, link to DropBox,... ?

I think it's a really good idea, maybe not so much for pictures but more for some important downloads like ERC-20 compartible wallets and so on, everything what the newbies could need to start with Staker!

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:09:35 PM »

there are a lot of pr materials to be found in stakers twitter page.  that being said, I know some of our members are talented in making pr materials.  they can contribute to the projects by doing some sample works.  i'm sure admins will be impressed by their works and will reward them.  we can also do some artwork contest to boost str popularity.

vipbit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 08:32:03 AM »

there are a lot of pr materials to be found in stakers twitter page.  that being said, I know some of our members are talented in making pr materials.  they can contribute to the projects by doing some sample works.  i'm sure admins will be impressed by their works and will reward them.  we can also do some artwork contest to boost str popularity.
Actually, you can find some pictures for your tweet by going to the official twitter of Staker to use for your tweet
 The idea with contests deserves attention not only in the images, but also others ... I think that there will be many interesting things ahead

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 07:14:42 AM »

Actually, you can find some pictures for your tweet by going to the official twitter of Staker to use for your tweet. I also used the photo library on Twitter of Staker. I think it is enough for you now

Yeah, I've been using official Twitter page for images. I just thought it would be easier if the images were available elsewhere, too. :)

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 09:46:26 AM »

you can check #graphicbounty in doscord, whitefish have tons of good stuff there that you can use to promote staker token

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 03:43:03 PM »

you can check #graphicbounty in doscord, whitefish have tons of good stuff there that you can use to promote staker token

We are speaking not only about images but more about different downloads. Many people don't know for eg. where they can find a right wallet for Staker, or some manuals how to use such wallets right and similar staff.

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 02:00:17 AM »

Hey, all! (and especially STR management)

I was just twitting this week's original tweet and I was thinking how nice it was if there was a depository for PR materials (images) we can use for marketing purposes. Maybe an additional topic in Downloads, link to DropBox,... ?

Thanks for considering my proposition!

:)
there is so many image in stakertoken twitter account to use in marketing, you can pick one of your choice.But we still need more new image