Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: New Exchange?  (Read 775 times)

leoric251

• View Profile
New Exchange?
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:47:48 AM »

When do we expect a new exchange? Cause that will surely help the project grow. Alot would be interested in a PoS token inside an Ether blockchain + it is use for gambling. Alot of investors would surely get in.

clipman77

• View Profile
Re: New Exchange?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 08:04:00 AM »

Now there is an active vote on the exchange - xiphos.exchange for our token, I hope we can get enough votes and win, then we will have another new stock exchange.

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:44 AM »

There is also KuCoin listing competition going on right now, here's what I got to my email:

Dear KuCoin Users,

We want to remind you about our next competition! As KuCoinís anniversary promotions are coming to an end, we are following up with another exciting action for our users. We are officially releasing the second Vote for Your Coin action on Telegram.  The voting bot will go live September 27, 18:00 (UTC+8), and voting will remain open until September 30, 18:00 (UTC+8).  Below are the voting requirements and rules.

Competition Rules
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and process all of the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1. You can vote for multiple projects, but do not vote for the same project more than once.  The voting system wonít allow that.
2. Donít spam, remain polite, and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

How to Vote
1. If you havenít done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin for your vote to count.
2. Your account needs to be email verified, Google 2FA activated, and hold at least 1 KCS for your vote to count.
3. Join the competitionís telegram channel: https://t.me/Kucoin2ndtelegramcompetition
4. Follow the instructions in the pinned post. The voting system is automated so things will be super easy for you.
5. Make sure you READ THE PINNED POST, so you know what to expect.  You will have to start a private conversation with the voting bot, and it will take care of the rest!
6. Fill out the fields that the bot sends you in the private chat.

You will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address? (Remember this account must be verified, have 2FA enabled and hold at least 1 KCS for your vote to count.)
b. What is Your KCS Wallet Deposit Address? (It should begin with 0x)
c. Project Name You Want to Get Listed (Choose the project from the list.)

Maybe the management should consider this as well? :)

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »

There is also KuCoin listing competition going on right now, here's what I got to my email:

Dear KuCoin Users,

We want to remind you about our next competition! As KuCoinís anniversary promotions are coming to an end, we are following up with another exciting action for our users. We are officially releasing the second Vote for Your Coin action on Telegram.  The voting bot will go live September 27, 18:00 (UTC+8), and voting will remain open until September 30, 18:00 (UTC+8).  Below are the voting requirements and rules.

Competition Rules
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and process all of the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1. You can vote for multiple projects, but do not vote for the same project more than once.  The voting system wonít allow that.
2. Donít spam, remain polite, and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

How to Vote
1. If you havenít done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin for your vote to count.
2. Your account needs to be email verified, Google 2FA activated, and hold at least 1 KCS for your vote to count.
3. Join the competitionís telegram channel: https://t.me/Kucoin2ndtelegramcompetition
4. Follow the instructions in the pinned post. The voting system is automated so things will be super easy for you.
5. Make sure you READ THE PINNED POST, so you know what to expect.  You will have to start a private conversation with the voting bot, and it will take care of the rest!
6. Fill out the fields that the bot sends you in the private chat.

You will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address? (Remember this account must be verified, have 2FA enabled and hold at least 1 KCS for your vote to count.)
b. What is Your KCS Wallet Deposit Address? (It should begin with 0x)
c. Project Name You Want to Get Listed (Choose the project from the list.)

Maybe the management should consider this as well? :)

Well, I will be glad if staker will join, it will be an increase in their exposure, but i think it will not help a lot because to be able to vote it needs minimum 1 kcs requirements and I am sure some of the community members don't have that and will become hassle if will just need to buy that to be able to vote. Just my opinion only.

qualambiengoi18

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 05:01:44 AM »

If the STR project is list on Kucoin. That is great. Hopefully the STR administrator registers to be in the Kucoin vote. I will vote for the project

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 08:10:20 AM »

Well, I will be glad if staker will join, it will be an increase in their exposure, but i think it will not help a lot because to be able to vote it needs minimum 1 kcs requirements and I am sure some of the community members don't have that and will become hassle if will just need to buy that to be able to vote. Just my opinion only.

Yeah, I agree about that... I'd definitely vote but it would only be 1 vote because I can't put in $1k to get KCS... Well, maybe some other time...

Lisa110386

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »

I agree that listing on other exchanges will help Staker grow and strengthen in the market, even after the end of the airdrop. It can be any of the exchange's with  normal trading volume, is not necessarily Kucoin.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 04:43:35 PM »

If kucoin listing is win by staker token then it will be a very big success of the project .. hope admin will start this competition of proofs..

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 08:03:25 PM »

When do we expect a new exchange? Cause that will surely help the project grow. Alot would be interested in a PoS token inside an Ether blockchain + it is use for gambling. Alot of investors would surely get in.

The Xiphos and numex exchange voting is currently ongoing.... I think with dedication we  can win these votes. Xiphos votes daily... Let's get on

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 02:58:03 AM »

the team is already made str join to xiphos exchange voting.and hopefully str get listed there.Im expecting too to the team to list this token to high volume exchange

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 07:16:24 AM »

Saw the good news on Twitter. Congrats on Ecex.Exchange listing! Great work, team! 8)

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 09:57:08 PM »

Good to have new exchanges on the list. A medium size one in the next future could be a very good news to Staker !

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 01:57:59 AM »

ecex is the new exchange i saw in discord.october 3

zac19

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 02:25:29 AM »

were doing great about voting in the last weeks, Hopefully it will consistently continue towards listing, if i may suggest , i love to see staker in mercatox and hotbit. This two has a great volume and liquidity.

uno

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 12:01:12 PM »

I think there are many Decentralized exchanges for ERC20 tokens.But i am waiting for native coin before considering new exchanges as it will be mich cheaper to transfer/exchange or even mine than a ERC20 token on ether network
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6