Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: New Exchange?  (Read 804 times)

mcabrito

• View Profile
Re: New Exchange?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »

I agree that new exchanges can boost the popularity and trust to a project. More investors will come and the community members will be more active too.

TCF

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 05:59:27 PM »

If Mercatox listened STR, we would already have an exchange of millions of dollars in volume and that would be enough for the current situation of Staker! The products are being developed, as profits arise, it's possible that larger exchanges are interested in STR.

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 07:41:22 AM »

If Mercatox listened STR, we would already have an exchange of millions of dollars in volume and that would be enough for the current situation of Staker! The products are being developed, as profits arise, it's possible that larger exchanges are interested in STR.

I certainly agree about Mercatox listing (or any other bigger exchange for that matter). But the problem is that most of the larger volume exchanges charge insane listing fees. It's difficult for a project in its early days to cover such expenses.

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2018, 01:15:27 AM »

we should have to wait for new exchange. i think admin team will work on it.. i hope they are get an a to 10 exchange..

shanacute14

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2018, 06:48:15 AM »

It is great if staker will be in kucoin, hope that staker will pump and have a great value.

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2018, 07:26:20 AM »

There is a lot of great exchanges (and much more good ones as well). The problem is they usually have listing fees that are out-of-the-reach for many projects, especially ones like STR, since there was no ICO and the team hasn't gathered any money upfront. Best we as community can do is to support the project by voting for listing wherever and whenever we can. Once STR gets re attention, daily turnover will increase and so will our odds to get listed on bigger exchange(s).

kissmarx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 01:20:27 AM »

Yeah we need new exchanges. I prefer if we get listed at bigger exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, PoloniEx, HitBTC, and OKEx. To be listed with at least 2 of those exchanges I preferred would be very good. There are many investors there who can pump the price of Staker.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 11:39:02 PM »

Yes tier 1 exchanges will surely give us boost in popularity and also increase in trust ratings. I hooe that the team will have plan for it very soon and hoping to see more good announcements.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 02:28:36 AM »

I think new exchanges coming up and we can easily list there.  Reputed decentralized exchange Cryptobridge listing is also good because they ask too less money

jon008

• Support Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 05:11:18 AM »

When do we expect a new exchange? Cause that will surely help the project grow. Alot would be interested in a PoS token inside an Ether blockchain + it is use for gambling. Alot of investors would surely get in.

i heard rumors, new exchange will be release soon. for the holders airdrop starting in airdrop 21. so fill your bags and soon to be rich hahaha

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 09:31:01 AM »

Yes tier 1 exchanges will surely give us boost in popularity and also increase in trust ratings. I hooe that the team will have plan for it very soon and hoping to see more good announcements.

Unfortunately tier 1 exchanges ask too much money for listing and though ICOs can give them for their listing, it is not quite possible for a non-ICO coin to give that amount of money, better just choose exchange which asks less money or keep winning voting competition for new exchanges coins listing is the way to go.

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 06:39:58 PM »

What about CoinDeal? It looks like a pretty decent exchange, $1.7m daily turnover, plus they list coins people vote for. They just finished round 9, round 10 is just around the corner. The catch is that 1- you need to complete KYC and 2- you need to have some funds in any of your wallets to participate in voting. Might be worth a shot though.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »

I think it will hard for staker if only few members are kyced and if only few members will participate. Anyway, do staker have plan in paid listings?

shanacute14

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 07:18:37 AM »

It is good to the community if str will be listed in new exchanges. It will also benefits us and it will gain more investors.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 11:47:16 AM »

Well I am just hoping that the staker devs already have enough funds to support paid listing now. Or maybe a voting for listing is good but it needs full support of the community.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6