Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: New Exchange?  (Read 805 times)

cammie16

• View Profile
Re: New Exchange?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »

As of now, I am not hearing any news for a new exchange, hoping that the team will have plans on being listed in another good exchange, this will help the project increase its exposures if they do that.

stock999

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2018, 10:47:49 PM »

Now there is a good chance to get listed on Xiphos soon. As i undestand, every 1-2 weeks they are listing the top #1 in the voting list. Currently STR is #2 and we need about 200 votes more in order to become #1. I think it could be done easily by our community. So, may be next week we get one more exchange.

But another good question is that how many trading volumes it can add. Xiphos is not a big exchange, so i don't expect too high volumes and a fast price rising.

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2018, 01:35:46 PM »

Now there is a good chance to get listed on Xiphos soon. As i undestand, every 1-2 weeks they are listing the top #1 in the voting list. Currently STR is #2 and we need about 200 votes more in order to become #1. I think it could be done easily by our community. So, may be next week we get one more exchange.

But another good question is that how many trading volumes it can add. Xiphos is not a big exchange, so i don't expect too high volumes and a fast price rising.

Less than 100 votes needed on Xiphos,  nice one, even if it's small, we will have more volume, the big exchange will require spending.
If the team is ready to give reward to the public, we can consider,  ABCC, Blank and TopBTC exchange.

Ben4real

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2018, 09:22:38 AM »

As of now, I am not hearing any news for a new exchange, hoping that the team will have plans on being listed in another good exchange, this will help the project increase its exposures if they do that.

Mate, there is time for everythin. The team are really trying. We need to be patient and give them sometimes

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2018, 10:44:38 AM »

Mate, there is time for everythin. The team are really trying. We need to be patient and give them sometimes

You are right about that, the team is doing their best. But if they really want to be listed in good exchanges and if they really have extra funds then listing is not hard to do.

carpets13

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2018, 03:41:14 PM »

Hope staker will be listed on  IDEX and some erc20 exchanges that might be a big help for staker to be more well known in crypto space

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2018, 11:50:02 AM »

Hope staker will be listed on  IDEX and some erc20 exchanges that might be a big help for staker to be more well known in crypto space

I agree, idex is really a popular exchange it will boost the exposures of staker and at the same time increase the trust of new investors in staker.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2018, 02:40:30 PM »

I think we should also keep applying for new exchanges that are coming up everyday and try hard to win voting as listing often there require winning and we can win with our efforts.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2018, 12:02:38 PM »

Vote listing is really hard most specially if only few members are joining and voting for str. I think the best way to be listed in good exchanges is paying its listing fees but I think staker dont have funds now for it.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2018, 02:51:27 PM »

If the STR project is list on Kucoin. That is great. Hopefully the STR administrator registers to be in the Kucoin vote. I will vote for the project
First, List in KKCOin, then Kucoin, then BInance. I will create many acc then vote for STR :P

enzo17

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »

I will vote Str in kucoin because kucoin is a good exchange. If we see STR listed on kucoin maybe the price will go up.

clausewitz

• View Profile
    • Steemit blog
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2018, 09:42:29 PM »

We are rank 1 at Xiphos now :) Keep up and weŽll get listed there!

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 11:24:41 PM »

I will vote Str in kucoin because kucoin is a good exchange. If we see STR listed on kucoin maybe the price will go up.
We definitely push this! KuCoin is one of the best exchange so far.

Jolithune

• View Profile
    • bloginbusiness
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 08:21:14 AM »

My dream is to see Staker exchangeable on Binance or Kraken cause is the 2 platforms I am using the most

ubiqland

• View Profile
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6