Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: will stakers.network set the tone for erc-20 pos  (Read 436 times)

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
will stakers.network set the tone for erc-20 pos
« on: September 26, 2018, 08:32:50 AM »

stakers network is the first major erc20 token that has the capability to stake.  other tokens have this but is not successful due to dev team abandonment, unease of use, and lost interests within the community.

we can see clearly how stakers has formed the community and the support is present.  what will be staker's next move?  if staker becomes successful in ease of use and continuous development and possibility of staking, this might set the tone for other projects to follow.  and if this happens, expect stakers to rule the Ethereum pos blockchain.

cammie16

• View Profile
Re: will stakers.network set the tone for erc-20 pos
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 10:55:21 PM »

Let's see if stakertoken can surpass the market price deeps in the next more months next year, but for now let's hope that stakertoken will be more popular and successful this coming months.

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 10:26:04 PM »

I think for now only staker is the active project that let's us mine/mint/stake in the ethereum blockchain, maybe if it will be market and become popular maybe staker will reach its goals soon.

ocgio2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 02:11:25 AM »

Every project needs time to develop. So we should not rush. Please wait patiently. I believe in this project, believe in the project management team. They are good people.

hardinero007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 04:09:45 PM »

staker network is a very good token with state of the art staking capability.  i will not hesitate to invest in this project with my time and energy.

phucdigan

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 12:20:51 PM »

Staker is not the first token to implement Stake-mining POS on ETH.
As far as I know, it belongs to a few token since 2017, currently only MNE and PoSToken (POS) are alive, but POStoken's Dev seems to have abandoned it.
Staker is considered to be the next generation of Postoken based on the database of intelligent contracts.
At the very least, Staker's dev is still working and it seems they are still working very well. We need time to develop and demonstrate Staker's stability before dreaming about the future.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:31:04 PM by phucdigan »

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 11:55:27 PM »

One step at a time,  it's interesting to come across a POS project that offers more with less cost and stress.  The future is near, once all hands I mean the community and dev. are on deck

mryoso1994

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 12:25:02 AM »

stakers network is the first major erc20 token that has the capability to stake.  other tokens have this but is not successful due to dev team abandonment, unease of use, and lost interests within the community.

we can see clearly how stakers has formed the community and the support is present.  what will be staker's next move?  if staker becomes successful in ease of use and continuous development and possibility of staking, this might set the tone for other projects to follow.  and if this happens, expect stakers to rule the Ethereum pos blockchain.
we need a large community so staker shoul become successful project. and it will depends to the team. staking is good so we will see the real use of STR token after the launch of cee-lo dice in the game platform.

Quasimodo

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 02:13:42 AM »

I hope the Staker team will always work hard and be successful with this project.

uno

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 01:13:18 PM »

The only drawback is high gas prices and congestion in ETH network at times

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 06:06:25 AM »

You are right, but aside from that all is good with staker and most of the time now the gas price is low and can still get profit if we will mint our tokens.

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 12:06:56 PM »

You are right, but aside from that all is good with staker and most of the time now the gas price is low and can still get profit if we will mint our tokens.

i am not sure if staker network will still be using ethereum blockchain if ethereum developers do not upgrade the blockchain.  i feel alot of projects will be jumping to EOS blockchain once it becomes established.

camenae13

• " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 04:12:49 PM »

Staker is different from other projects that failed.. We don't need to compare our community to other.. we are now fighting for AD16/ AD40.. Its a bonus for us that staker token is capable to mint/stake and mine.. We have to believe and support staker to meet success in the end..

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 11:12:38 PM »

We can only achieve success if the developers and community members will help each other to improve more this project. New features and more advertising can help ig.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2018, 03:22:53 PM »

Staker's next move? I am sure they will follow the road map on time or ahead of time and I am expecting more features to add up for the betterment of this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3