Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: will stakers.network set the tone for erc-20 pos  (Read 442 times)

alyssajane1982

• View Profile
Re: will stakers.network set the tone for erc-20 pos
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »

I think it will be better if staker will have its own blockchain and its own wallet.it will be a great achievement for them but i dont think its included in their road map

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 04:52:50 AM »

For Staker to set the tone for PoS ERC20 tokens, the commitment of the dev to this project has to be topnotch and unwavering. There have been other similar projects before this but due to lack of commitment and irregularities they have all died away... Indeed the choice is left to all team members to develop this project

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 12:26:32 AM »

Yes, it will all depends on the team's dedications in making staker continue to reach success and for them to continue the developments and its goals. Let's see how far this project will go.

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 01:08:40 AM »

I think Staker Token will be here to stay and grow like never before. This is as long as dev team will keep improving Staker's technology and infrastructure. Of course the community should always support the network.

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 07:38:50 AM »

There have been a lot of tokens on the ether platform, the ether network has not coped with the load for a long time, and nothing will change in the coming year, so I donít see great prospects in the future.

nemram

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 07:06:16 PM »

There have been a lot of tokens on the ether platform, the ether network has not coped with the load for a long time, and nothing will change in the coming year, so I donít see great prospects in the future.

Firstly, it is very early to bury ethereum, and secondly, in the future there may be a stacker to switch to his own blockchain.
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 04:11:52 AM »

Firstly, it is very early to bury ethereum, and secondly, in the future there may be a stacker to switch to his own blockchain.

If staker project will have plans to have its own blockchain then I think it will be great most specially if staking will be enable, more chance of getting free coins.

IWNOIJODIHOH

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 02:48:13 PM »

The STAKER project can provide a small passive income, just not so early in the game.  Eventually when the ecosystem has grown to a certain size, there will be large flows of liquidity conducive to to growth.

Besides perfecting the Cee-lo dice game, I hope in the background the team is focusing a lot of energy on finding companies to license the application to.  That will be when the show really starts to get interesting.

I someday hope to see quarterly updates showing how many new companies licensed the product for use.  Pulling in liquidity from land based businesses could boost the network to places even the devs didn't imagine.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 02:54:55 PM »

Staker having its feature of minting is one of its advantage but this kind of feature now is not unique and some project already made it and look what happened to them now? I think the best thing to do is more advertising and more new marketing strategies.

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 08:04:11 AM »

Staker is not the first token to implement Stake-mining POS on ETH.
As far as I know, it belongs to a few token since 2017, currently only MNE and PoSToken (POS) are alive, but POStoken's Dev seems to have abandoned it.
Staker is considered to be the next generation of Postoken based on the database of intelligent contracts.
At the very least, Staker's dev is still working and it seems they are still working very well. We need time to develop and demonstrate Staker's stability before dreaming about the future.

Precisely correct but add to that Accelerator Token.  Infact, the original PoSToken was the first project to use the pos standard, then Accelerator token forked (copied) the contract code.  I was involved in both projects, it was quite a new thing at the time and there seemed to be alot of potential with PoSToken. The problem with the project was that, it was a one man show.  Dev distributed fairly but after AD's he/she wasn't too sure in what direction to take the project or the work load was just overwhelming.   There was briefly a lending platform but i think by that time he/she had already planned an exit.   So PoSToken is dead now but i think Accelerator is still active. 

Staker IMO, is still in its infancy.  Yes we have PoS, which is great and it seems that dev team have a long term plan on the direction of the project.   I have to say, i'm impressed by what i have seen so far.   For this reason, i think Staker will be one of the successful pos tokens in existence. 

Unfortunately, unlike coins, there isn't much you can do to smart contracts once it is deployed.  i.e, you can't add new features (except creating a new contract and doing a swap).   I think when cee lo dice game is released, it'll surely give Staker a boost and a clear use case.  It would be interesting to know what comes after that. 

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:20 PM »

But releasing new features in the current situation of the market will not give more impact to the project, maybe waiting the right time to release is good.

llyfee

• llyfee has no CTRL+Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 02:13:12 PM »

But releasing new features in the current situation of the market will not give more impact to the project, maybe waiting the right time to release is good.

Yes i fully agree with that.  Infact i mentioned that in another post earlier.   I think it might be better to wait before releasing it due to this unending bear market.   I'm not sure we will get the desired impact if it is release in the red markets.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 12:08:50 PM »

Releasing new features needs to be alongside with the start of the hype, in that case hype in btc will also have an increas in staker.

Adriano2010

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »

Will be a nice feature if will be possible in future to do PoS on ETH network on ERC20 tokens without doing extra steps, just hold and get PoS rewards.

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 02:22:27 PM »

Will be a nice feature if will be possible in future to do PoS on ETH network on ERC20 tokens without doing extra steps, just hold and get PoS rewards.

I am not sure if it will be possible to happen, staking is already there by minting our tokens, but it cost some gas. What you would like to happen is staking without doing nothing?
Pages: 1 [2] 3