Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Why is there no STR-ETH Pair on Crex24?  (Read 233 times)

eadefemi

• View Profile
Why is there no STR-ETH Pair on Crex24?
« on: October 03, 2018, 08:45:26 AM »

So, I finally visited Crex24 to bag some STR... and after creating an account I checked out the present rate to find out how many tokens I can bag only to discover that there is still no STR-ETH trading pair on Crex24. I deal in eth majorly and I can easily convert my eth to btc on the exchange and buy but I'm going to lose a few $$ value by doing that... And if I want to sell, I'll have sell in btc and convert to eth again

So it's a double loss kinda... There should be a direct trade pair with ETH...
Am I the only one who thinks so?

uno

• View Profile
Re: Why is there no STR-ETH Pair on Crex24?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 12:09:29 PM »

Cos Crex24 exchange collects fee for every pair listing.Also i think the volume is not too high to support multiple pairing,If the volume gets distributed then the transactions may fall,effects liquidity and coin price

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 11:20:23 PM »

Cos Crex24 exchange collects fee for every pair listing.Also i think the volume is not too high to support multiple pairing,If the volume gets distributed then the transactions may fall,effects liquidity and coin price

You are right, because every pairs have fees to be paid and maybe staker dont have more funds to support it for now. But It will be good if staker will also have an eth pair.

jekjek0422

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 02:17:19 AM »

So, I finally visited Crex24 to bag some STR... and after creating an account I checked out the present rate to find out how many tokens I can bag only to discover that there is still no STR-ETH trading pair on Crex24. I deal in eth majorly and I can easily convert my eth to btc on the exchange and buy but I'm going to lose a few $$ value by doing that... And if I want to sell, I'll have sell in btc and convert to eth again

So it's a double loss kinda... There should be a direct trade pair with ETH...
Am I the only one who thinks so?
i think Every trading fair on crex have a fees to be listed

Celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 03:56:19 AM »

don't worry about this concern because we are just at the beginning, sooner devs will find some solution for this, but for now use what you just saw and don't mind the fee because it is very normal to pay them for being use of the site, and don't considered this as your lost because you also have a choice to trade it into BTC.

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 06:44:21 AM »

Wow,  just got to know about this information, with time things will get better when we have more exchange on board.  At least we have STR/BTC, some projects crave to have this but don't.

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 10:30:47 AM »

Yeah, I miss STR/ETH pair, too. But I've noticed that there is quite a difference in prices when comparing alt/BTC and alt/ETH. Hopefully this won't be the case with STR if STR/ETH pair gets added.

TCF

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »

I also wondered this when I met STR! It is clearly feasible to have a pair with ETH from here some time, but perhaps, crex24 thought there would be no volume, since the volume in BTC is also small! STR-ETH is interesting because it is a more speculative pair than STR-BTC.

shanacute14

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 05:24:22 AM »

Yes it is part of being a trader that sometimes your trading will failed. Now I have an idea with tarding in crex with str-eth.

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 02:45:49 PM »

Even if staker is under the ethereum blockchain listing it with str/eth pair needs additional cost and I dont think the dev have more funds for it now. Maybe in the future if staker price will rise.

Jolithune

• View Profile
    • bloginbusiness
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 08:05:40 PM »

how many additional cost is it to listing the str/eth pair in Crex24 ?

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 08:12:35 PM »

I donít find such information in the public domain, not all the exchanges talk publicly about their prices for listing coins.

Jolithune

• View Profile
    • bloginbusiness
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 08:35:14 PM »

I donít find such information in the public domain, not all the exchanges talk publicly about their prices for listing coins.

ok thank you for answer, I understand that exchanges doesn't want to publish their prices for listing new coins

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2018, 10:06:38 AM »

Hello,

I think it is just because STR is a young coin and project. It is present in a special tabs where there are similar young project. when there will be more volume and project development it will be possible to develop the pair.

And fees on Crex are very low, so even doing one BTC/ETH trade more it will only cost a few cents unless you are very big whales.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2018, 11:36:49 AM »

I think it needs more funds for str to have eth pair and the team is maybe earning some funds to list an eth pair too. Lets see what happens next.
Pages: [1] 2