Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: ETH - Hold or Not?  (Read 1111 times)

Celestial

• View Profile
Re: ETH - Hold or Not?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 02:15:44 AM »

actually, eth is one of the leading altcoins in the market, and in addition Ethereum blockchain has a high usage every day, meaning even eth had face dip until now, it is worth it to collect and hold while eth is in the dip. no matter what happen in the next event I have no doubt the eth will rise and pump again.

zozep

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 02:50:01 AM »

Good time to buy, eth slashed by the ICO sell off, over the next year will increase significantly

Minnesota

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 08:54:57 AM »

The Ether dropped to the $ 200 range, with the Ether straightening from 200 to a peak of over 1400 after a last-minute bull run. However, at this milestone 200, it seems that history is difficult to repeat. The ether is divided by 7 from the top. This Ether runes show that its momentum has not stopped here yet.

hongthanhvn88

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 09:10:30 AM »

ETH is still the second currency after BTC, I still believe ETH will return to the 1k $ mark next time!

matej451

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 09:52:10 AM »

We are on the bottom so please hold. Sell can be considered if you bouth at 170USD

absurde

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »

There are new main nets on blockchain therefore they can be option for Ethereum.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 01:15:53 PM »

We are on the bottom so please hold. Sell can be considered if you bouth at 170USD

I agree, but if we bought it last ath price then selling it now will be a high loss. Better to hold and always think positive that all of this is temporary only.

alihassanbhatti1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 07:33:46 PM »

Hold the eth.. because its after btc and i think it will rise soon to the very high price.. always buy eth in red and sell them in green market ;)

stock999

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »

At the moment ETH is about $202...  It's a level of Oct-Nov last year,i.e. it's the deep.  So, do hold! If the price will go lower - strong buy!
This is my opinion only, use it as a guide, not like a recommendation. :)

mrngo9x92

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 09:25:46 PM »

Will be an advice to hodl ether and other alts you possess. The market is not encouraging to see now and it has been Worry to all.

Destined

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 09:25:26 PM »

I think you can get eth now, because you will also get lots of good profits in the future, because now is the right time you can invest in eth.

Rashidpk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 04:49:01 PM »

Ethereum is the second big and most uses cryptocurrency in Crypto World after Bitcoin. right now most of the ICO used ethereum as their payment method. so it's won't  to be die like other coin. just hold your coin in your wallet.
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

IWNOIJODIHOH

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 05:18:35 PM »

Considering Ethereum is one of the few cryptos with a household name, it will never go away.  Ever.  It will morph and evolve, but never go away.

You feel this sentiment because the banksters (money men) are winning the battle for the minds of the masses.  Their propaganda operations emanating from governments and mass media is designed to one thing and one thing only:  Keep the percentage of people aware  and unafraid of crypto below 13%.  As long as they can do that, the markets will be jammed up like they are until further notice.

My advice is to grab as much Eth as you can afford and hold it for 5 or 10 years.  There is a gigantic ecosystem forming on the Eth blockchain.  It will only grow, even if slowly for now.

Remember, crypto represents a threat to the establishment's power.  They can't get rid of it, so they are currently in the process of co-opting it, so they can maintain the control they have now with the dollar.

The big fiat crash is coming, even if it is being managed and deliberately set to happen.  When this whole cycle washes out, it will represent the greatest wealth transfer in all of human history.  For the first time in thousands of years, the common many has a chance to find unlimited gains with gold, silver, and crypto.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are leading the charge into the future.  Have faith.  Faith is the only thing that can effectively combat the negative tones coming from the establishment regarding cryptocurrencies.

Maxmen71

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 05:27:53 PM »

Breathe. Relax. Ethereum is a great project, and that's what counts in the long run. My advice, hold. You have not lost anything until you sell.

RuJuliette

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 06:56:31 PM »

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now.

Are you really thinking about selling your Ethereum so cheap?? I would do it, only if my purchasing price were by about 30 Dollar, no, even in such case I would not do it!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8