Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Coin-age calculation  (Read 337 times)

nozion

Coin-age calculation
« on: October 22, 2018, 08:05:26 PM »

Just a quick question. Is the coin-age based on whole days? Or can you also mint partly? For example: if you mint after 3.5 days, how is your coin-age calculated?

mryoso1994

• View Profile
Re: Coin-age calculation
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 01:33:04 AM »

Just a quick question. Is the coin-age based on whole days? Or can you also mint partly? For example: if you mint after 3.5 days, how is your coin-age calculated?
for the coin age of a minimum 3 days you can start to mint, maximum is 90days . when you mint the coinage will back to zero, you can always check here the coin age calculator.staker.network

onlinejalsa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 01:52:13 AM »

u cam mine between 3 - 90 days, i am doing it every 50 days, received 52 STR for my first mine with a balance of 800 STR
STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

awoben

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 06:05:18 AM »

Coinage start immediately you mint,  but I notice the str starts counting too but will only show on the third day.
So I guess with 3.5 days or full day you are covered.

u cam mine between 3 - 90 days, i am doing it every 50 days, received 52 STR for my first mine with a balance of 800 STR
Try increase your STR hold,  some people get 20-40 STR per day
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 06:07:01 AM by awoben »

stock999

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 11:27:05 AM »

I think it is not. I was launching  some times  the official calculator within last 24 hours and noticed that the expected reward and token-day value were added also some times within this time, not once. So i may conclude that period is based on  some hours, not on whole days.  But they are adding by not equal parts.

P.S. However other explanation might take place.  My total STR balance consists from many smaller inputs, such as several AD, giveaways, etc. So perhaps that each input is treated separately, but once per day.
May be someone with a single whole input of STR might do the same test with the calculator, so we would know for sure.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:45:04 AM by stock999 »

Looden

• 10K Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 06:28:51 AM »

Calculation based on 24 hours (1 day). When your coins matured 24 hours, you will get (1 day)x(coin amount) coinage.
There re some examples that how to calculate manually on mining section.
BTC Addresses:
1LoodenLGSk47jKqg7fSAAjHZnBwFvbZQ9
1GGuroLpwso8j98vi5bBkAGqMYcEb6Yrbw

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 08:20:06 AM »

Hello,

To what I understand it is not whole day but partial. You could have an increase if you look at the calculator on different time in a day.

stock999

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 08:33:43 AM »

Calculation based on 24 hours (1 day). When your coins matured 24 hours, you will get (1 day)x(coin amount) coinage.
There re some examples that how to calculate manually on mining section.
Thanks, i have found these examples, so now it is clear.  :D

Hello,
To what I understand it is not whole day but partial. You could have an increase if you look at the calculator on different time in a day.
It is based on a whole day, but each input treats separately. So may observe an increase some times per day only if your total STR balance contains multiple inputs. If you have only one input, for instance you have bought 1000 str at once, it should increase only once per day.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:42:14 AM by stock999 »

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 11:55:07 AM »

Hmmm.. I also dont have enough knowledge about the coin age and if its possible to mint not by every 24 hours. Maybe asking this question to the dev will give us concreate answers.

nozion

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 12:48:57 PM »

Ok, so whole days but seperated in chunks of received Str :) thanks