Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Can Crypto Market Affects our Economy?  (Read 326 times)

Pivooooo

• View Profile
Re: Can Crypto Market Affects our Economy?
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 02:05:33 PM »

Anyway, bitcoin and other crypto-currencies have already attracted huge attention from countries. In the future, some countries will prohibit, some regulate and some will implement. For this reason, Therefore, I believe that bitcoin will change the system of the economy.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2018, 03:14:48 PM »

Anyway, bitcoin and other crypto-currencies have already attracted huge attention from countries. In the future, some countries will prohibit, some regulate and some will implement. For this reason, Therefore, I believe that bitcoin will change the system of the economy.

If and only if those countries will totally approved the use of cryptocurrencies. Other countries are not clear on what they want to do with cryptos and their regulations tends to change as time passes by.

teststake

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2018, 04:19:11 PM »

I believe that from the moment cryptocurrencies were created, they were set to change the system of the economy. It is just a design feature. When CEOs of banks talk it down, or some countries ban it outright, its popularity will only grow. This trend is not stoppable.

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2018, 11:38:04 PM »

I believe that from the moment cryptocurrencies were created, they were set to change the system of the economy. It is just a design feature. When CEOs of banks talk it down, or some countries ban it outright, its popularity will only grow. This trend is not stoppable.

Yes but the question is can cryptocurrencies effects the economy? In what way? Is it bad or good for the economy? Because for me I think it's not.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2018, 08:06:27 PM »

Crypto is just like a single commodity  amidst thousands of other commodities that  make up an economy. The technology behind crypto plays a more significant role in the economy than crypto itself and that's blockchain technology.

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 09:32:43 AM »

As of now, crypto is so small that it cant affect our economy. Maybe in the future if volume of crypto users willl increase and if more media will join cryptos.

Nhebu

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »

What do you think everyone? Is crypto market directly affecting the economy? If yes, how?
Yes! Market affects our economy in small scale. Many people are investing in cryptocurrency because they want to have profits when time goes by. Cryptocurrency can help our economy to grow because people are part of economy and if we gained profits in crypto then our economy benefits.

H84

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2018, 02:38:26 PM »

For now, crypto can only affect individuals and small groups but has not been able to change the economy of a country, but I am sure that in the future crypto will be accepted by everyone and the country will simplify crypto regulations.

Zurcermozz

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »

Yes for sure, crypto market now may affect the economy in terms of fast trasaction but in the other hand, government taxes are not credited at all

Pivooooo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2018, 04:00:56 PM »

Yes very. It has a effect in our economy. Imagine the unemployment people seeing the opportunity to earn thru Bitcoin. Doing it as a homebase job. Earning while at home. People who sees Bitcoin as opportunity, extra income, investment and etc.

W0lly

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2018, 11:21:52 AM »

For the moment its not that much affects on the economy, but i think i can get a bif affect and maybe will come also.
If it will be possible to pay on more places/sites with cryptocurrency (and not only BTC or ETH) it can affect it really big

t3ChNo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2018, 11:17:37 PM »

Yes very. It has a effect in our economy. Imagine the unemployment people seeing the opportunity to earn thru Bitcoin. Doing it as a homebase job. Earning while at home. People who sees Bitcoin as opportunity, extra income, investment and etc.

This is true. I see more folks just wants to earn crypto and at home.

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2018, 02:03:03 AM »

As of now I can't see ways how cryptocurrencies will affect our economy directly. Cryptos are not legal in our country and so many other countries so for me, for now crypto will not affect economy.

Omosalamy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2018, 12:35:02 PM »

if only the manipulation by few would stop

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »

I think even the governments are involved on the manipulation or cryptocurrency price. They are one of those big whales.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4