Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What can you say about the booming crypro exchanges now?  (Read 335 times)

phong69

• View Profile
Re: What can you say about the booming crypro exchanges now?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 12:09:53 PM »

I wouldn't use new ones while there are couple of very big ones. For me their graphs are important for the first impression. If it's horrible i'm skipping it :D

For example Crex was an exception for me. i use it to buy STR only. :D

about the KYC, they should be too transparent for me to do it.

i like crex24 ,too .

however we need more and more exchange ,  more user have Str

Jolithune

• View Profile
    • bloginbusiness
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 07:38:22 AM »

I am a little lost with all the exchanges that arrived on the market during the last months ...

clipman77

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 07:47:34 AM »

Every day more and more coins appear, in order to trade they need stock exchanges, they are also created quite often lately, the more interesting the coin the more exchanges it has.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 10:30:10 AM »

What can I say about this? For me I think it is very risky and dangerous, better to trade on those old and trusted exchanges out there rather than those new exchanges now.

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2018, 11:00:35 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, competition is always welcome. It's just that one has to be careful when dealing with new exchanges - make the transaction and move the funds to a personal wallet. Just in case someone decides to pull an exit scam on their users...

ATrsh29

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 02:55:52 AM »

I'm willing to do KYC if the volume is 75% over 100% from the start of their launch even in beta test is good. But I'll also check if it's fake or scam like BiteBTC you can do KYC but you're not still accepted after 3months they have volumes but it was fake. :D This should be reported but we have no control of this new booming crypto exchanges.

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 10:21:43 AM »

I'm willing to do KYC if the volume is 75% over 100% from the start of their launch even in beta test is good. But I'll also check if it's fake or scam like BiteBTC you can do KYC but you're not still accepted after 3months they have volumes but it was fake. :D This should be reported but we have no control of this new booming crypto exchanges.

I am new to crypto, how to check the total volume of an exchange and how to be sure that the volume is not fake? For me I don't really trust new exchanges that want us to do kyc after registration.

IWNOIJODIHOH

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2018, 05:02:54 PM »

Hey everyone, I think this is the right time to tackle those booming market exchanges now. What can you say about it and are you okay doing their kyc? And how to check if the exchanges are scam?

My big worry is the exchanges are the top of the ecosystem currently in crypto.  if the exchanges are stealing, then we have big problems.

I watched maplechange start from day one.  I thought the admin was too aloof and came across somewhat eccentric.  I had a conversation with him one day and he struck me as someone who had big vision but not a lot of time to answer simple questions with any conviction.  At the time, apart from the personality issues, the exchange seemed legit.  I avoided it because of my interactions with the dev and here we are months later and it looks like 900+ BTC exit scam.

Usually, if you avoid new exchanges for several months, by then, enough users have had experiences and wrote about them to give you an idea of what you are getting into.

My advice for now with any exchange is not to keep any coins there any longer than you have to.  Use them to exchange, not to store.

smiley7

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2018, 07:47:13 PM »

What do you think about BiteBTC ? Looks suspicious - fake volume, fake transactions, can't trade without KYC, can't get KYC verified, no response from support (or when they do respond, it's like reading a crappy script), high withdrawal fees... I'm still giving them benefit of the doubt but that's just because I'm a nice guy... ;D

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 12:11:51 AM »

We cannot really tell when an exchange will make an exit scam. Because at first it will make us that they are legit, looks legit and really legit by doing transactions fast but time comes and they will just make an exit scam.

dee_x17

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 02:31:58 AM »

Never put big money on new market!
Only use if they have exchange coin/token that not listed on other exchanges.

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 04:22:53 AM »

Glad to know that there are so many crypto exchanges ate booming noe, but atleast for the sake of the traders they need to insure the security if their users.

kissmarx

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2018, 08:26:20 AM »

No KYC is cool. But no exchange is truly reliable. Even the most big exchanges that are in the business for a long time already. No don't trust them all. If you must trade, do it quickly and don't hold your money for a long time because they might close shop and say they've been hacked but actually they're scamming. Furthermore, don't trade at small exchanges at all. Look at Maple Exchange now, they have scammed people recently.

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »

I am not okay with kyc and I am afraid that my details and documents will be use in illegal doings. I dont join new exchanges that requires me to kyc. It is not really safe.

zac19

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2018, 11:34:31 PM »

for me a lot of exchanges has been posted day by day. I tend to register for the new ones because of their token exchange that will provide advantage after they launched their platform and also they have certain bounties if youre hodling their own tokens. So, as long as you maintain to secure your account in the exchanges and remove your funds their after you trade and provide 2factor authenticator , i think its fine to try them all, since youre a responsible trader.
Pages: 1 [2] 3