Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What can you say about the booming crypro exchanges now?  (Read 266 times)

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
Re: What can you say about the booming crypro exchanges now?
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2018, 02:46:07 AM »

there are 2 great sources of money in crypto world where you can get money fast and surely:  mining and exchange.  mining can give you a good amount of coins daily, but lately is not performing good.  more new coins are coming out and uses pos algo to avoid using too much electricity to mind, such is going green towards worldwide pollution.  another great source  of money is by establishing exchange.  exchange earns in two ways: when someone buys coins and when someone sells coins.  either bullish or bearish condition, the exchange earns certain percentage of the trade.  so this explains why a lot of exchanges are being launched lately.  it will be good for the competition.  just that these exchanges must be secured and safe from hackers.  and they themselves must not be scammers.  they ought to be transparent about their true identity.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 04:07:06 AM »

I dont like to join new exchanges that just appeared suddenly and cannot prove theirselves. I prefer exchanges with big volumes even if I do kyc I will be okay of that.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 11:48:11 AM »

The 'booming' exchanges means the crypto community should be  more careful... More dubious exchanges are being rolled out. Some may  not be dubious but  they obviously don't have enough measures in place to secure our resources. It's safe to allow these exchanges grow in their credibility and trustworthiness before patronizing them

Mimiskajar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 11:20:41 PM »

I see the exchange as an easy way to make money, most are scam listing scam projects. Unfortunately you can't know unless you or your loved one become a victim

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2018, 05:12:42 AM »

Exchanges are boring right now. I wish it will become lively at least near by the end of the year.

mcabrito

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:12 AM »

Because of so many new exchanges popping up at no where I dont think we can trust them easily even if they required investors to do kyc, because I have a feeling most of them are scam.

yumei88

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2018, 07:06:15 AM »

I will not trust new exchanges that just coms out and will force us to verify our identity while they don't prove their self first. I am sure a lot of new exchanges now will turn to scam soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]