Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How cryptocurrency can help our economy to grow?  (Read 168 times)

mcabrito

• View Profile
How cryptocurrency can help our economy to grow?
« on: October 24, 2018, 12:00:18 PM »

Hello. Everyone of us have our different thoughts about our economy and how a certain happenings affects it. Do you think cryptocurrency can help the economy to grow?

shinn1806

• View Profile
Re: How cryptocurrency can help our economy to grow?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »

I am not sure, but as of now I think none. Most of the countries are not infavor of cryptocurrencies so how crypto can help their economy?

Hecquyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 09:43:24 AM »

Hello. Everyone of us have our different thoughts about our economy and how a certain happenings affects it. Do you think cryptocurrency can help the economy to grow?

I think cryptocurrency is not contributing to the economic development at present. It takes more time for it to affect the economy.

jackl99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »

Yes

With the tokenization a lot of little sparing can now use the finance tools.
The smart contract will change the sector of insurance, pension, mortgage .. and many other sector.

eadefemi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 06:06:33 AM »

If the opportunities of crypto are rightly channeled growth and development is definite. However  I think blockchain technology as a whole has more visible influence on economic growth than just cryptocurrency alone

cammie16

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 10:28:32 AM »

As of now, I think cryptos cant help the economy to grow. Governments wont allow it to be legalized so how cryptos can help the economy in this current situation?

smiley7

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 10:56:38 AM »

I think it's just the matter of time before governments accept the fact that crypto is here to stay and they implement some kind of regulations. Once that happens and crypto becomes more widely used, economic growth is inevitable.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 02:03:58 PM »

I think it's just the matter of time before governments accept the fact that crypto is here to stay and they implement some kind of regulations. Once that happens and crypto becomes more widely used, economic growth is inevitable.

But here this becomes centralized.  People love cryptocurrency because of some decentralized nature to cryptocurrencies, especially where governments do not have control over our money.  Government will do everything to have most if not all control and I do not want to governments to have most authority here.  It must be people who decide how to spend money, with least of taxes and here the most important thing will be we will be having some idea what is "total supply," not that which they will be able to manipulate that they can now with biggest still ever-existing ponzies and bloodsucking banks

knggtrrz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 10:28:37 AM »

As of now I think cryptocurrencies will not affect our economy or even help it to grow because only very low percentage of the population are using cryptos.

blueoreo17

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 10:25:38 AM »

I am not sure if cryptos directly affecting our economy. No reports have been made, no news involving this. Maybe for now I think cryptos wont affect our economy.

kissmarx

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 09:34:16 AM »

Yes I believe it helps in various ways. A good example is my experience. Ever since I started with cryptocurrencies and trading them, I have helped bring in more money to my country.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »

I think it is a different case, you helped them because you converted cryptos to your local currency but how cryptos help your economy?

W0lly

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 12:49:16 PM »

Would it not be, that if they accepting cryptocurrency in our normal economy, the value will go down? That it will be lesser worth?

Joe16

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »

I think cryptocurrency can help our economy to grow if cryptos are totally accepted all over the world. Because the best way to grow our economy is to support and promote virtual world especially cryptocurrency.

teststake

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 04:58:02 PM »

I think blockchain is already affecting many industries, and helping our economy to grow by reducing the operation costs. Those effects will likely be magnified as cryptocurrency is more widely adopted.
Pages: [1] 2