Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: When to Sell and when to Hold?  (Read 233 times)

dablat

• View Profile
Re: When to Sell and when to Hold?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »

Hello,

Not so easy to answer as the classic advice buy low sell high is easier to say than to do.

The best is for me buy or sell at the acceptable price for you depending of your strategy on a coin at a certain time and market configuration.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 05:51:30 AM »

I will sell my token when the price reaches the set target.

Great! I hope people will they same as you, Some people need quick bucks even the price is too low.

phucdigan

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »

My general rule is that when coin drops 5 ~ 10% it is time to buy in and hold.
Conversely, hold up to 3-5% increase is possible to sell.
Of course choosing the right coin / token to buy when decreasing and selling when increasing depends on and experience and analysis of each individual.

shinn1806

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 11:15:15 AM »

More members are sharing their strategies and as I am reading them I already learned some strategies that I can surely use later once market pumps again.

mymy000000

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 01:12:04 PM »

I'm not good at trading, so my thoughts are: hold until the price reaches 2x, 3x, 4x ... or when the price reaches any target price set, then sell.
It sounds simple but very practical, at least for people with little experience like me.

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 02:37:06 PM »

I'm not good at trading, so my thoughts are: hold until the price reaches 2x, 3x, 4x ... or when the price reaches any target price set, then sell.
It sounds simple but very practical, at least for people with little experience like me.

Any time we would be seeing jump in price.  Just Hold what you have and stake and keep participating in Staker airdrop to get more.

Joe16

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »

Probably the best time to sell staker token is to wait until the price will go higher. On that way we couldn't get loss or regret after selling our staker at the lower price, so for me patient's is the most important asset here in crypto currency world.

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 02:59:57 PM »

Sell anytime as long as you are  happy with what you've earned from your holdings. Don't be too greedy. Because being greedy will often lead you into regrets. Profit is profit.

Nhebu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 09:40:49 PM »

Buy at lows and sell at highs, that is the number 1 rule in cryptocurrency trading. If you have time for both things, there is a chance that you will get high amount of profits. If you can detect the support and resistance on the chart, 100% you can win every trades you will take.

maflec0713

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 02:36:30 AM »

Hi. It depends on the project you are holding. If you find your project is improving, better not to sell all your coin or else better to hold it. If the project has no improvement, better to sell it and invest it into other project which you think is good.

Mizuhashi99

• Merry Go Round!!! MMLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 02:48:34 AM »

Sell when the news coming, example: this coin will list in major exchange and will burn their coin to reduce supply, if this coin Price up then sell, not hold. And for Hold, Hold if you want for longterm investmen. if the price going down buy more. make sure the project your holding is legit and promising for longterm like btc

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2018, 11:34:05 PM »

Sell anytime as long as you are  happy with what you've earned from your holdings. Don't be too greedy. Because being greedy will often lead you into regrets. Profit is profit.

You're right mate! If you think you are contented about your profits go on!

Pivooooo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »

Right time could be yesterday, now or tomorrow. If you plan to Buy, someone out there is willing to sell at your desired price. If you plan to Sell, someone out there is willing to Buy at your price

blokceyin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »

I think when coin price up then sell this coin

I would really wish it so easy! You know, if the price up 1 sts it still means price up :D

sherwinsamsung

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 05:26:37 PM »

if you are a trader, just sell at higher price and buy at lower price.  this will net you more coins most of the time.
if you are a holder, just hold.  I think we haven't reached the peak yet.  so hang on to the future.  but first things first -> run down your portfolio and eliminate/sell those coins/tokens you think doesn't have potential, and change them to bitcoin.  your chance to get rich are higher with bitcoin than those questionable projects.
Pages: 1 [2] 3