Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: When to Sell and when to Hold?  (Read 1044 times)

RuJuliette

• View Profile
Re: When to Sell and when to Hold?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »

Hello guys, as we all know, some of us already made some mistakes before when we did not sell our coins/tokens when the hype starts last 2017. So my question is, when do you think is the right time to sell? And when do you think is the right time to hold our coins and until when we're gonna hold it?

It's so easy, are you beginner in the trading? You buy something on it's low and place a new order with selling price= bought price+20% for example, it depends on trading spreads.

ElvisSponge

• I'm a Sponge
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2018, 11:39:36 PM »

Buy at lows and sell at highs, that is the number 1 rule in cryptocurrency trading. If you have time for both things, there is a chance that you will get high amount of profits. If you can detect the support and resistance on the chart, 100% you can win every trades you will take.
You hit it right! Always follow the #1 rule on trading!

zac19

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 12:54:43 AM »

just set you target price and wait until it hits the market price that you want. This line of business needs patience.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2018, 03:18:43 PM »

Hello guys, as we all know, some of us already made some mistakes before when we did not sell our coins/tokens when the hype starts last 2017. So my question is, when do you think is the right time to sell? And when do you think is the right time to hold our coins and until when we're gonna hold it?
Trading = buy then sell then buy over and over again. To answer your question, i dont think we can say in one or two sentences.

vipbit

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 02:58:52 PM »

Now such a market that all the coins merge when entering the stock exchange. if you do not have time to sell profitably, keep and wait for a bargain price or resell if you have experience in trading

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM »

I think when coin price up then sell this coin
Haha, thats right , how smart you are :p
Pages: 1 2 [3]