Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: let's pump up the volume!  (Read 217 times)

wolffz0908

• View Profile
Re: let's pump up the volume!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »

Buy and sell or trading of our tokens are risky if the tokens are from the airdrops we received, for newbie it is difficult and needs some fees too that we dont have now because we only have few str tokens. Maybe others can do this and maybe there are still other ways to help str to grow.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »

I just joined AD19 and have not received STR yet. If the project has potential i will buy more.

Yes, be quick, when the price is still low

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 11:53:32 PM »

Hello,

Yes volume is really important to bring a good dynamic on str trading, more volume attract people buy giving more visibility.

wolffz0908

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 04:00:18 AM »

More volume needs more community members and more new investors. How to achieve that? Devs must figure out how they can make their volume trading increase and ofcourse the price too.

teststake

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »

The market is still volatile. There may be sudden quick price jumps, high peaks, and low valleys that would make it extremely hard for knowledgeable investors to have confidence to pump up the volume without loss. So it is better to just hold the tokens for long term.

kopamo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 05:52:50 PM »

We need more volume so I think the best thing is for more tokens to be released from the contract into more exchanges

Ben4real

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 10:21:33 AM »

Because we are still in the airdrop phase daily volume is really low. I don't blame you guys for not selling, i'm not selling either  ;)

To attract investors it is essential that the volume on exchanges is increased. Higher volume gives us a higher chance on getting listed on larger exchanges (sometimes they do have a minimum required volume).

Additionally, with a larger volume we can climb in the list of tokens on for example crex24 and get more attention from people that are trading different coins on the same exchange.

I suggest we do our best to pump the volume  ;) for example:
1. place small buy and sell orders to close the gap between ask and sell.
2. Use the faucet on crex24 to get other coins and sell for btc, buy str
3. You can even sell to your own buy orders to increase volume.  ::) you will pay some trading fees

Lets get some Str flowing!

We can make a contest to see how much volume we can create as a community and report daily statistics and strategies in this thread!

Wow! What a wonderful idea, we need more volume to attract more investor and possibly boost the price level of str

blokceyin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »

If you don't mind, we need more investors than airdrop hunters from now on to pump up the volume imho. :)

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 03:03:02 PM »

A good idea to pump up the price /volume is a exchange bounty ..like giving away 5 or 10 % bonus  Coins if someone buys STR on exchange and transfers to their wallets and holds it for x number of days

Good suggestion. But how is it? I mean have you tried it before?

Mace29

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 03:40:12 PM »

Let's just wait for the price to become stable
Don't do such pump and then suddenly it will dump. Our token will reach the price that we want if we don't do such thing. Let's trust and support this project, and in the end all holders will be benefit.

QueenOfRain

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2018, 06:20:27 PM »

I think we need wait for uptrend, and whales join to buy STR. pump up the volume at this time is not possible
Pages: 1 [2]