Staker Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Airdrop 21 Valid Participant List
https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,965.0.html

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Airdrop 19 Valid Participant List  (Read 447 times)

Kamalsharma101

• View Profile
Re: Airdrop 19 Valid Participant List
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 10:03:41 AM »

I think the true number of valid participants are more than 79.  there was a misunderstanding regarding on the posting rules.  ad19 rules stated we must have at least 10 posts and should do the registration post.  many did both, but the timing of the registration post is the key.  admin/mods wanted the members to post the registration first before posting the 10 posts.  many members posted the registration in the middle of the week or late in the week.

I think admins should take a look at this case as many members' week long work were unrewarded.  furthermore, the rules did not specify participants should register first and then do the posting.  counting for the 10 posts after registration can be done if only mentioned in the rules.  I hope admins will reconsider this case.

Yes, now remember to register for airdrop before starting posting.  This is my first post after AD20 registration.   :)

azeezags

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »

Good to be back on the vald list. Its a nice thing. Hoping to keep it up.

t3ChNo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 08:38:22 PM »

Did the distribution start for AD19?

AGXIII (CrypToExpress)

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2018, 01:38:53 AM »

Did the distribution start for AD19?
not yet started buddy..

Soniya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2018, 04:49:42 AM »

Hey admin why I m not on the list even I registered for 19 airdrop on staker forum pls check

dablat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 01:25:54 PM »

Hello,

Thank you for the sharing, nice to see my name on it !

AztecGoldHero

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 04:31:36 PM »

aırdrop rules are hard, but ı joıned,

t3ChNo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2018, 10:37:13 PM »

Confirmed that I received my tokens for AD19. Thanks Staker Team  :)

joquins

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2018, 06:14:31 AM »

Airdrop 19 will great and I missed this round, I will not miss this AD20 and I've finished registering too.

Lanrumea

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 06:29:52 AM »

Yes, I great one. It helps to build the community. I wish other project can be brought to those forum

IWNOIJODIHOH

• Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 03:31:18 PM »

By moving 19th airdrop registration to Staker Forum, Staker Network has make another step forward in Airdrop history.
Currently Staker Network has successfully completed #19 airdrops and 21 more airdrop rounds to be proceed. For more exciting rounds of airdrops and giveaways stay tune with us.

Feel Free to find your self from the Below Spreadsheet (AD19 Valid Participant List)

This is an unfortunate event for many of the regular airdrop participants.  When I first saw the number, I thought, "Wow.  A lot of folks will be upset."

What this shows the community though is how important qualifying for every airdrop really is.   It shows how STAKER grows on a person when they become involved in our community.

This long-term airdrop strategy is working fantastic to keep the STAKER brand front and center in people's minds.  It's a great plan and it's working.  Congrats to the team.

Nhebu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2018, 10:10:51 PM »

By moving 19th airdrop registration to Staker Forum, Staker Network has make another step forward in Airdrop history.
Currently Staker Network has successfully completed #19 airdrops and 21 more airdrop rounds to be proceed. For more exciting rounds of airdrops and giveaways stay tune with us.

Feel Free to find your self from the Below Spreadsheet (AD19 Valid Participant List)
Airdrop 19, I was disappointed to myself because I did not participate in AD19. I was not able to participate because I am busy on previous week until now but I will try to complete my task in AD20. I want also to belong to the participants who will get staker coin this week,

Lanrumea

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 02:03:00 AM »

Airdrop 19, I was disappointed to myself because I did not participate in AD19. I was not able to participate because I am busy on previous week until now but I will try to complete my task in AD20. I want also to belong to the participants who will get staker coin this week,
There are still more AD coming. You ate always welcome. What's most important is to follow the rules.
Pages: 1 [2]